Eiga: Kurosagi, (The Black Swindler) Reviews

• Mar 15, 2013

This is actually my second watch. Comparing with the manga, I point out that this movie is both praising and disapproving. If you are unaware about its presence, you might find this movie demanding like my first go. First of all, I am not certain that Mr. Aikawa was a proper cast to play as Kashina. Should his age be on a relative par with Kurosagi's? In defiance thereof, Katsuragi was performed by the most suitable actor among the rest characters. At least, his physical feature affirmed that. Secondly, it was interesting to see Yukari's English department featured in the place of Tsurara's. I think it was an excellent vehicle for the introduction to Julius Caesar's play by Shakespeare pointing up trust issues. Sadly, Yukari's involvement was parsimonious which I think it was kind of waste. IMO, she could play an important part to bridge the gap between Caesar and Kurosaki's philosophy. Ergo, this widespread participation might get the knotty arrangement of the scenes more comprehensible. In the string of "bad luck", the same crunch also came to Tsurara. Rather coming up as a vital character that could blossom Kurosagi into a strong figure in control, her appearance was somewhat trivial. She should be capable to assist him during the frustration on account of the unsuccessful cover. Thirdly, there is a missing co-star. Where was Kuro?!

• Mar 24, 2012

I started watching after becoming a fan of Yamashita Tomohisa on Nobuta wo Produce. The storyline is enthralling and the acting is (from what I can tell) fantastic.

• Mar 18, 2012

The idea wasn't bad.....but the movie was stale and unexciting.

The idea wasn't bad.....but the movie was stale and unexciting.

• Jun 21, 2011

Once again a rather potential story being wasted by the formulaic & boring Japanese style of narrative & long-winding length.

• Jan 20, 2011

Never read the manga's but i didn't really like this though, to boring in my opinion and not enough going on. The story is like Taken really.

• May 17, 2010

series was better than the movie. thought kurosagi was going to catch the guy he was waiting for all his life. and there's no changes in his relationship with tsurara. maki didn't have many scenes too.

• Mar 27, 2010

the comic book ia better but this cast is also interesting.note : there are no ugly women in this movie so it's a happy muvie

• Jan 19, 2010

Yay!!!!! This is my favorite!!! Yamapi!!! Bang!

Yay!!!!! This is my favorite!!! Yamapi!!! Bang!

• Sep 09, 2009

So boring! I really wanted to like this movie coz of Yamapi but omg it was all over the place. I should confess I haven't seen the drama or read the manga or anything so I came into this fresh, but still... I felt like Maki Horikita, whom I adore, didn't even need to be in the movie at all; unless they were hoping to expand on it in a sequel, she/her character was poorly used imho. The only saving grace was Yamapi's white singlet when viewed side on *cough* PI!MOOBS *cough* I'd have been more interested to see him and his swindling hijinks similar to the car dealer lady - I honestly didn't care for the main swindle at all; not the people or the circumstances or anything. ...I spose that means I've got a black heart? idk

• Aug 29, 2009

ini ceta paling akue skak!

ini ceta paling akue skak!