Eight Days a Week - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Eight Days a Week Reviews

May 6, 2015
Mindless teenage hormone comedy.
October 7, 2014
No vi el principio por lo que no puedo decir que me encantó desde el principio pero si me encanto, tiene un no se que que me fascino, es ilogica y rara subersiva seria una palabra que la describiria pero se quedaria corta pues su humor es loquisimo como los personajes y ¿De que trata? de un chico que acampa frente a la acera de la casa de su amada vecina por lo que ella solo tiene que abrir la ventana y verlo ahi todos los dias, pasan mas cosas pero seria arruinarles el proceso de disfrutarla
April 14, 2014
this is a nice show to watch
½ January 3, 2012
This seems like almost the original of crude humor movies/romance. It was funny and enjoyable. I would watch it again.
October 2, 2011
A coming-of-age film with a bizarre premise, but humorously narrated. Keri Russell is shows promise as an actress in this pre-Felicity role.
½ August 25, 2011
It may be strange that enjoy this bizarre offbeat attempt at romantic comedy. But the concept of a quirky small town and a guy who is willing to camp for the entire summer for a woman he is obsessive about is original.
May 12, 2011
this movie is one of my favourites with Keri Russell!!!!!
May 4, 2011
what you see is what you get, and more. Great film.
½ January 1, 2011
Sweet romantic comedy directed by Michael Davis (who went on to direct my favorite movie of the year Shoot Em Up) is a simple story with a lot of fun segment. A recent high schol graduate is spending his last summer at home trying to get his lifelong crush to fall in love with him by standing underneath her balcony window every day until she falls in love with him. Also throw in some elements from Rear Window and you've got a pretty entertaining film. Sure, there are some storylines that aren't so great (the horny best friend is overdone) but it's a nice unseen film. Joshua Schaefer was a good lead and Keri Russell was hot and great as the love interest.
½ September 22, 2010
I guess it's about time I make my own hate-list for the worst movies I've seen!
September 20, 2010
For what this is: a silly teenage romantic comedy, it probably changed my way of thinking as much as any movie has. It is guilty of the old Hollywood tale: if a boy stalks a girl it's cute and always works out. If a girl stalks a boy, she's psycho and someone probably dies. But in this case, it really is harmless and adorable and ha ha does work out. Duh.

The big life changer is the observation of his neighbors. As Peter camps out on Keri Russell's lawn in an attempt to win her over, he observes some odd behavior from his neighbors. Whereas most people have written these people off as freaks, etc, mere observation gives Peter a new outlook. The once odd behavior becomes perfectly reasonable. In the judgmental world in which we live, this lesson has stayed with since I first watched it, and it actually a big reason I watch movies (and I suspect a big reason I became so liberal). Not bad for a teeny-bop romance.
September 18, 2010
I barely remember this - not a good sign
September 11, 2010
From the very beginning to the end it was captivating, hysterical, and enjoyable. I absolutely loved it. The only place where movies like this were made were back in the 90's, so thank God for the 90's.
This is a story about a boy who camps out in front of the girl of his dreams' house for the whole summer. While camping out he watches all his crazy neighbors go about their days.
It's a great movie!
September 8, 2010
Watched this becuase i loved Keri Russell although this was a very different experience from Waitress, which i loved. This is sort of a pastiche of 80's John Hughes coming of age rom coms fused with a Wonder Years style voice over. Funny in places, enjoyable. A great suprising turn from Catherine Hicks and Keri Russell looks lovely in every single scene and you can well understand why the protaganist is in love with her.
½ August 22, 2010
Best bad movie I've ever seen.
½ August 22, 2010
Best bad movie I've ever seen.
April 28, 2010
funny and keri russel is spot on as the girl next door..and the end is just hilarious
½ April 23, 2010
For some reason I really enjoy this movie. Its an interesting story of young romance and a young man discovering himself through it. Humorous and sweet, it doesn't try too hard to be more than what it is.
December 29, 2009
Tries to hard to be a teen sex comedy.