El Che - Investigating a Legend - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

El Che - Investigating a Legend Reviews

April 12, 2012
one of my all time heroes!
August 14, 2010
I think a few people on here have mistaken this documentary for the Steven Soderburg film Che 'The Argentine', this is a documentary made 12 years ago, not a film. As a documentary is pretty informative but the only real new insight apart from what I've read about was a few talking heads giving their opinions on what happened and events were they had interacted with Che. Some good still images and video footage of Che though. It was good to see a realistic and sensible account of what Che did rather than an American anti-Che documentary were they blow out of proportion any negatives of the man.
February 4, 2010
me encanta la palicula!!!!!
½ August 29, 2009
left me with strong feeling.
½ April 24, 2009
Really quite enjoyed this film. I've head so much about Che the legend but didn't really know the story fully. Can't wait to see Benicio del Toro's take on it later this year!
½ April 10, 2009
legendary fighter...liked the personality
March 30, 2009
A VERY GOOD ONE , IS A LENGED, IS A GREAT MOVIE. WELL DONE MOVIE WITH GREAT ACTORS...
March 15, 2009
first part very badly acted..second part better but the all thing (and benicio del toro) makes el che look very sad..poor che
½ March 5, 2009
legendaria y valiosa por los dialogos extraidos de diarios
½ February 21, 2009
Interesting - we visited Santa Clara at Christmas and saw the spot where the train actually crashed as well as the monument where Che's remains are now housed. It was the longest movie I've ever viewed in a Movie Theatre - It was like watching two movies.
February 14, 2009
So reminiscent of Valkyrie. In the latter the film moved from one Nazi headquarters to another, all over the place slowly and plotting. In Che the film frames moved from one jungle to the next, slowly and plotting and plodding. I don't know, but I got bored.
February 9, 2009
this movie was fricken awesome.
½ February 2, 2009
see it ... it is worth it
January 23, 2009
one of my all time heroes!
½ January 22, 2009
we are reseliant by force not by choice.
awesome effort
½ January 8, 2009
Just watched the first part on how Che fight for Cuba. Expecting for the second part in Feb!
Not recommend to watch after the whole day of work, as it requires extra attention as majority of it are in Spanish!
January 6, 2009
Not nearly so good as Motorcycle Diaries.......no character development whatsoever.
½ December 30, 2008
Awesome documentary on Che's life and how he fought for the poor people of the countries that had communistic rule. His martyrdom made him even stronger a voice heard around the world
November 5, 2008
After watching the motorcycle diaries my thoughts towards Guevara started to change - I still don't agree with the actions he took, but I started to see how he could, on the belief that he could help make the world better, be manipulated and swayed into taking such action. And for that reason I'd really love to see what this documentary has to show of his character and his actions.
September 5, 2008
THIS MAN IS MY HERO, I WANT TO SEE THIS MOVIE SO BAD, HASTA LA VICTORIA SIEMPRE!!!