El cartel de los sapos (The Snitch Cartel) Reviews

• Feb 24, 2019

This is an adaptation of the series El cartel de los sapos which ran for two season currently showing in Netflix, I enjoyed watching the cast reunite but the movie script does not do the series justice,for first time watchers unfamiliar with the characters will seem two dimensional. I recommend you watch the first three episodes of El Cartel de los sapos on Netflix cutting edge great acting and character development.

• May 22, 2016

The version I watched was English-dubbing. Plus, unsure how much had been edited out. The narrative looks all broken & being patched with scenes all the way anyway.

• Jul 05, 2015

True story of 2 friends who get caught up on wanting to make it rich in drug trafficking . After he gets out of prison he searches for his wife and baby but I think the cartel killed them

• Feb 07, 2015

I totally understand why it was nominated for an Academy Award (Best Foreign Language Film), but I also understand why it wasn't included in the final shortlist.

• Aug 09, 2014

Full of action and drama. The story of the full movie is also very good. Must watch.

• Nov 14, 2013

With a little more depth and time, it could have the potential to rank along the greats

• Oct 28, 2013

Colombia at it finest in the 90's.

Colombia at it finest in the 90's.

• Sep 26, 2013

lo mismo de siempre con mas e innesasria violencia esta estupida que espero aprendan y no hgan mas cosas como esta

• Sep 22, 2013

Ahora entiendo que es un sapo y un traquetero

Ahora entiendo que es un sapo y un traquetero

• Sep 04, 2013

Malograron la historia. Lo que fue una serie basada en la vida real con una trama llena de intrigas se volvio una historia de amor con balas que no tiene ni pies ni cabeza.