Reviews

• Aug 31, 2015

Lame rubber suit strikes again. Why bother making a movie worse than the worst student film?

• Nov 02, 2014

WOW......WOW....WOW....WOW.....SO SO SO SO BAD......MAN THIS IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO DEPRESSING, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH......IT IS SO SO SO SO BAD, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY DEPRESSING MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH A DEPRESSING MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO BAD, THERE IS REALLY BAD ACTING THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE. IT IS SUCH A DREADFUL MESSY MESSY AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO BAD 2 WATCH IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, JUST AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL COSTS, IT IS SO DEPRESSING MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS JUST SUCH AN AWFUL BORING MESSY DREADFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO BAD, JUST AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL COSTS,

• Jan 13, 2012

One Film That Must Be Avoided

One Film That Must Be Avoided

• scott g Super Reviewer
    Aug 11, 2010

really bad cheap horror from 2003, which has aged badly, terrible acting, the main lead is terrible, making plot really awful, and creature effects which are laughable and like others, takes itself seriously, would be better if lghthearted

• Jun 09, 2008

i cant believe only 10 people on the whole of flixter have seen this! a proper £1 shop jobby but i have seen much much worse! i liked the bit where the policewoman fainted and some of the poor acting made me giggle. i probably wouldnt watch it again tho.

• Apr 23, 2008

What the hell was that???

What the hell was that???

• Jan 28, 2008

This film was hilariously bad. Worst acting ever. Worst script ever. Worst directing ever. Looks like it was filmed in a single take. As for plot...? But there's still enjoyment to be had. Get a few beers in, and play a game of "Guess Where The Script Is Sellotaped."

• Dec 21, 2007

Aside from the really bad acting, this B-movie was ok. LOL!

Aside from the really bad acting, this B-movie was ok. LOL!

• Nov 18, 2007

This is one of those horror films that is so horrendously bad, that it is quite good. The creature makeup and sfx weren't actually too bad, but the script and the acting was terrible! There were so many unintentional laughs in this one, that it really should have been a comedy! Bad as it is, I cannot trash it as it entertained and greatly amused me.

• Nov 13, 2007

I've seen some crap in my time as I'm sure my friends and reviews will testify to. Then I decided to submit myself to the 'El Chupacabra Experience', which is certainly something not for the weak. The acting is terrible and the camera work poor, once you get past that there are plenty of other things to make you look to the heavens and shout "Why?!". With the way that the days disappeared so quickly I was beginning to think I was watching Dark City. There was one scene in which it is the morning after the cousin of our 'hero' has been killed, he gets in a car to drive off and as the conversation continues it's suddenly night, but don't worry as he soon cheers up and is laughing and joking. Normally I might have been wondering why the heroine decides to wear a short skirt and heels to go chasing after the critter, but by the time I got to that point I wasn't really caring. It also would have been nice if the film-makers had thought about how their characters were getting from A to B as sometimes they just seemed to teleport in. The funniest part of the film was watching a gang member trying to outrun the Chupacabra on his crutches. This film have affected me psychologically as I even started to 'enjoy' the film as it went on, but I refuse to give this one and a half stars.... must resist.