Retribution (El Desconocido) Reviews

• Jun 08, 2020

Very good movie. Good plot and suspense.

Very good movie. Good plot and suspense.

• Mar 25, 2020

Excelente película, desde los primeros minutos empieza la emoción y se mantiene toda la película, recomendada.

• Feb 25, 2018

Absolutely f*****g outstanding. This is Speed but way more emotionally destructive. Two kids and there father in a car, a bomb under each front seat, but they think there are are bombs under all seats, and they can't get out or it will blow. I swear, i'm a psychopath, but this almost had me in tears, fearing for the lives of the children, over and over again. It's in Spanish, which is a pain, but trust me, if you can put up with subtitles, you will be so glad that you watched it, and this one is an absolute must for an American remake, for those who don't like subtitles, because it would make a fortune at the box office and blu ray sales.

• May 21, 2017

Bastante entretenida, aunque muy predecible. Bien.

Bastante entretenida, aunque muy predecible. Bien.

• Nov 06, 2016

Thrilling story, solid action, great acting from all and a technically excellent movie. Although this is similar to a few Hollywood movies the Spanish setting adds a different twist to it, with the distrust of banks post global crisis being the most obvious theme.

• Jul 30, 2016

These Spanish critics are biased. Overall this movie was not very enjoyable. The themes were extremely shallow and cliché while the plot was mostly illogical. The acting and music was decent.

• Jun 20, 2016

A good thriller, I assure you will not waste your money in this movie. A very good plot.

• Apr 17, 2016

other then shoddy character work on the bad guy, a pretty decent bomb movie

other then shoddy character work on the bad guy, a pretty decent bomb movie

• Mar 29, 2016

Truly enthralling cinema from start to finish. The performances in this film are just fantastic. The plot is simple and solid, by the last act you fully understand everyone's motivations and can empathize with even the villain. The writing is that damn good.

• Mar 28, 2016

The next director to watch : Dani de la Torre...plus, Luis Tosar rarely disappoints...