Reviews

• Aug 17, 2014

A decent watch; however, one cannot escape the feeling that this is a four part series with three parts missing. Much was left on the table with this effort, do not expect another Lonesome Dove.

• Aug 15, 2009

this one is reallly good to

this one is reallly good to

• Jan 18, 2009

LOVED IT! A youngish Sam Elliott (no moustache!) and a very, very young Jerry O'Connell highlight a believable, enjoyable growing-into-a-man story supported by a strong cast of highly competent characters. Cast in the gorgeous beauty of what appears to be the magnificent forests and vistas of the Great Pacific Northwest. The script reminded me of so many of us growing up with all the spit and vinegar of knowing everything, yet thankfullly in the end, being able to learn from our far wiser elders. Watch it, you will not be disappointed.

• Jan 11, 2008

i'm tryin' to find molly & lawless john with vera miles & sam elliott, now this is a really good western.

• Jan 01, 2008

Implausible, and not that interesting, the point is missed.

Implausible, and not that interesting, the point is missed.

• Sep 08, 2007

Jerry O'Connell is solid in this and the setting is one we don't see enough of really.

• Jul 06, 2007

It was good, but slow.

It was good, but slow.

• Jun 20, 2007

I liked this movie. Especially the part where Jerry O'Connell gets dehydrated and starts doing weird stuff.

• Jun 18, 2007