El Juego de la verdad - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

El Juego de la verdad Reviews

½ April 15, 2012
Ridiculous plot but pretty funny at times nonetheless.
January 1, 2011
"I thought this movie was super cute and wicked"
October 19, 2010
So funny! I think Spanish films have officially become my favorites.
April 13, 2010
Not amazing, but pretty entertaining.
½ October 16, 2009
una peli entretenida!!
½ August 24, 2008
Mmm...se me hizo demasiado obvio el final, pero tiene un no sé qué que qué sé yo. Las situaciones dan risa y también te enseña cómo una mentira por muy piadosa que sea se descubre al final y puede perjudicarte lejos de beneficiarte. Y que sólo estando cerca de la muerte, aunque sea mentira, nos hace valorar más la vida.
iLeo
January 12, 2008
definitely want to see.
½ January 4, 2008
It was good. I enjoyed it. It was a cute movie
October 11, 2007
this movie was hilarious.
October 7, 2007
Se croyant mourant, un homme avoue a sa blonde, a son meilleur ami et a sa blonde a lui, qu'il aimerait coucher avec cette derniere avant de mourir. Cette declaration provoque plusieurs malaises et quiproquos. Une petite comedie rigolote.
August 22, 2007
quick and easy film to understand, Full of Hilarity, The Title says it All
June 11, 2007
I really liked this movie, it was funny and it kept you entertained the entire time.
June 9, 2007
Simple movie and not very long run time. There was something very funny and very endearing about this movie.
April 17, 2007
One would think that the scene where the "game of truth" is played would be easily recollected from this film -- it is the title after all. For me, it is not. This is a straight-forward comedy with no real surprises in store for its audience. The cast wasn't bad, except I didn't care much for the actor playing Ernesto. Now for the ingredients: borrow the most basic surface elements from "Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice," "American Beauty," "Short Time," and "Indecent Proposal;" then, set the film in Argentina with a Spanish-speaking cast, and voila, you have this movie in a nutshell. Good for a few chuckles, but not exactly memorable.