El Lobo (Wolf) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

El Lobo (Wolf) Reviews

July 12, 2008
Very good thriller which covered a period of history i knew very little about, well worth watching
June 28, 2008
espectacular una pelicula para la historia
June 17, 2008
A good film about the Basque country and intense nationalism and terrorism
June 3, 2008
really really good flick!
June 3, 2008
Realistic, not Hollywood style which is positive. This movie made me find out more about his real life and times in Spain in the seventies.
½ May 27, 2008
bu yildizlari hem eta hemde eduardo noriega icin verdim poh poh :)
May 17, 2008
you can get eta peanut butter in sydney. personally, i prefer the smooth variety - lacks the hole-ripping power of its crunchy cousin when spread over fresh white bread - unless the slice is toasted of course, in which case go nuts i say. melanie doutey is liable to make any latin-loving anglophone drop spanish and learn euskara.
May 10, 2008
Excellent, exciting and based on a true story.
April 12, 2008
Infiltrating ETA in Franco`s age? Definately worth watching!
March 16, 2008
very interesting for make understand all the bask are not some terrorists
February 3, 2008
European thrillers (the good ones that is) have something for themselves: they leave a unique taste in the mouth at the end when the light comes back. This one is no exception. It is incredibly suspenseful mostly because each character is so well constructed. Then the setting in 1970s/80s Spain makes it somewhat exotic?¦ I loved it, it is everything Munich wanted to be and even more.
December 23, 2007
muy buena pelicula,, sin palabras ,,,, la ultima frase de la pelicula se lleva todo . " pueden gastarse todas la balas , pero guarden una ,, esa es para lobo " se lleba mis aplausos
December 11, 2007
Apasionante y real pelĂ­cula. Mantiene expectante durante todo momento.
December 2, 2007
Eurpean thrillers (the good ones that is) have something for themselves: they live a unique taste in the mouth at the end when the light comes back. This one is no exception. It is incredibly suspenseful mostly because each character is so well constructed. Then the setting in 1970s/80s Spain makes it somewhat exoticâ?¦ I loved it, it is everything Munich wanted to be and even more.
November 20, 2007
I want to see it. It must be really interesting.
November 16, 2007
A mi me entretuvo y me genero un conflicto interno por culpa de la ETA y el ejercito, no puedo estar a favor de ninguno de los dos, o por lo menos eso me dejo esta autocritica..aparte de todo está el amor de mis amores .. Eduardo noriega papasito lo amo con toda mi alma ;)
October 23, 2007
Any movie that romanticizes terrorism deserves to be crapped on.
October 21, 2007
me encanto!!menos mal que espańa ha cambiado!lo suficiente para poder hacer una pelicula donde nos critiquemos a nosotros mismos....y asi poder mejorar....
no como hacen otros....la autocritica es buena y puede ser muy fructifera
September 14, 2007
What a great film! Amazing true story of a brave Basque guy who chose to infiltrate ETA for the secret service under Franco, even though they we complete bastards and only kicked him in the guts for it. Well worth a watch - excellent gritty espionage scenes.
September 7, 2007
The stories of "Munich" and "Lobo" are very much alike, but Lobo is way better than Spielberg's movie.