El Último Beso (2002)

El Último Beso (2002)

Critic Consensus: Well-preformed, but it's nothing we haven't seen before.

El Último Beso Photos

Movie Info

Stefano Accorsi protagoniza esta comedia dramática, dirigida por Gabriele Muccino, sobre un joven cuya vida entra en crisis cuando su novia queda embarazada y tiene que enfrentar las responsabilidades que ello implica, al tiempo que sus amigos luchan por asumir las propias. Giovanna Mezzogiorno, Stefania Sandrelli, Marco Cocci, Pierfrancesco Favino. Dirigida por Gabriele Muccino.
R (for language, sexuality and some drug use)
Art House & International , Comedy , Drama

Carmen Consoli
as lover of Alberto
Show More Cast

Critic Reviews for El Último Beso

All Critics (78) | Top Critics (28)

The film skates by on charm, wit and a firm belief that commitment is always the best choice.

November 5, 2003
Hollywood Reporter
Top Critic

Although it gives us more characters than we can easily keep count of, it's hard to care about any of them.

November 8, 2002
Arizona Republic
Top Critic

The lively appeal of The Last Kiss lies in the ease with which it integrates thoughtfulness and pasta-fagioli comedy.

November 4, 2002
Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Top Critic

The movie does a good job of laying out some of the major issues that we encounter as we journey through life.

October 25, 2002
Orlando Sentinel
Top Critic

Painted with broad strokes but with a palette of rich, colorful details.

Full Review… | October 18, 2002
Miami Herald
Top Critic

The Last Kiss will probably never achieve the popularity of My Big Fat Greek Wedding, but its provocative central wedding sequence has far more impact.

September 20, 2002
Seattle Times

Audience Reviews for El Último Beso

Leo L
Leo L

So much better than the Zach Braff version (although the remake was tolerable). If you look at the poster, they proudly share a snippet of a review which reads "Think "Sex and the City" with men!" Talk about the most useless review of a film ever. However, the film does explore the feeligs of angst and concern faced by newly maturing adults.

Greg Baker
Greg Baker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic for sexuality, language, drug use. L'Ultimo Bacio was a movie, in which some men will recognize themselves in. The movie was based on what most men feel as they are approaching, the age of 30, where its expected to grow up, marry or start a family. These are important decisions and sometimes they are not ready in making them yet. So they start doing the most funny things, which sometimes don't have happy ending at all. I highly recommend this movie. Love it.

Daisy  Maduro
Daisy Maduro

El Último Beso Quotes

There are no approved quotes yet for this movie.

Discussion Forum

Discuss El Último Beso on our Movie forum!

News & Features