Electoral Dysfunction Reviews

• Nov 05, 2012

Entertaining and informative. You gotta see this flick !

Entertaining and informative. You gotta see this flick !

• Sep 18, 2012

Saw this film at the Montreal Film Festival and really loved it! It was funny and irreverent but made some serious and sobering points about the chaotic and unjust system of voting in the U.S. I found it eye-opening and thought-provoking and found Mo Rocca's style as "tour guide" very refreshing and warm...definitely a contrast to Michael Moore because Mo is much more even-handed and curious, not biased or out to prove his own points. This movie highlighted some specific areas that need reform and motivated me to want to get involved to make elections fairer. And it didn't paint only Republicans or only Democrats as villains or heroes -- it was complex and showed that both sides have been known to manipulate the incredibly decentralized system to their own advantage. Thumbs up!