Elf - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Elf Reviews

March 11, 2016
Elf
Jon Favreau and Will Ferrell in a sweet family movie.. pffttt you've got to be kidding me..
March 5, 2016
I thought this movie was so cute and funny. Will Ferrell was just so good as Buddy. I thought that this movie was going to be boring and had not bothered to see this but I regret not having seeing it sooner.
February 17, 2016
l love the elf movie
February 13, 2016
A fun movie. And a nice touch that Zooey Deschanel sounds like a New Yorker when she sings. It sounds like a simple thing, but people don't always sound in character when they sing.
February 9, 2016
Will Ferrell is hilarious and out standing in this movie this will make a good Christmas movie and I like how Buddy meats his dad. Will Ferrell played Buddy and Walter Hobbs played buddy's dad. Buddy's dad was sarcastic and did not seem to care about anything that buddy would say. Buddy made no sense at times that's what made it so funny
February 2, 2016
My favorite christmas movie, it's so funny !!!
February 1, 2016
Was about a person from the North Pole and was funny
January 31, 2016
I didn't like it. It wasn't cute, it wasn't funny, I didn't like the characters, I don;t like Will Ferrell, it was forgettable, the script was only ok, and I think it was highly overrated.
January 29, 2016
It's a little aimless, but it's joyful holiday fun and a true present for anyone looking to laugh on Christmas.
January 28, 2016
A comedy Christmas classic
January 28, 2016
HILARIOUSLY FUNNY NO OTHER WAY TO DESCRIBE IT!
½ January 12, 2016
Best Christmas movie ever!
January 8, 2016
very funny and perfect at christmas time
January 5, 2016
Elf is the perfect take on "The Christmas special" for the modern audience. It sucks you in with its parody of Christmas spirit and then convinces you to buy in to that same cheesy cheer. Will Ferrell is at his best in this hilariously heartwarming tale of acceptance, prioritization, and of course, Christmas cheer.
January 2, 2016
One of the better Christmas movies. I'm not a super-fan like some, but it's still pretty charming.
½ January 1, 2016
Buddy the Elf's enthusiastic optimism and charming wit reignites Christmas cheer with quotable, innocent fun.
December 27, 2015
I want to see this movie
½ December 27, 2015
A good seasonal comedy. Like most these films it starts well and then gets a bit mushy and the comedy starts to ebb a little. Pretty decent though.
½ December 26, 2015
An amazing Christmas comedy filled with laughter
½ December 24, 2015
Charming Christmas comedy. An annual family favorite.