Elf-Man Reviews

• Oct 04, 2019

Ok after watching 7 or so times I can only really say that it's the best Christmas film. It has taught good morals to my children and it's a tradition to watch it to get into the Christmas spirit! Would recommend to everyone ❤️❤️

• Dec 17, 2017

Movie was very funny with a bunch of kid humor. Sure the 1st act was a little slow but the story really picked itself up in the final act. I would definitely see it again

• Jan 11, 2013

literally the worst movie ever made.

literally the worst movie ever made.

• Dec 30, 2012

The elf spits in the best scene and ruins the movie

The elf spits in the best scene and ruins the movie

• Dec 26, 2012

This film wants to be like Home Alone, but fails by having actors that cannot act, children that are not cute and a story-line that starts off okay with some humour, but slides quickly into the waste bin before the half-way point and never recovers.

• Dec 09, 2012

I'm not entirely sure if the writers know where they were going with this when they were writing it. It seems more like they came up with random ideas because they got stuck and completely forgot where they were intending to go with the story. Randomly the Elf can't use his magic to save the father, cuz he can't hurt anyone then he can change his costume and has super powers. It's strange and ubber cheesy.

• Dec 01, 2012

Cheesy and super bad acting.

Cheesy and super bad acting.

• Dec 01, 2012

Had to give it half a star because there is no option to rate it zero stars. The film is terrible absolutely terrible, steer clear stay away. There is no Ho Ho Ho here.

• Nov 24, 2012

Talk about one of the most unexpected films of the year! Everyone in this movie does a great job and newcomer Wee Man debuts with much gusto. The movie is very 'Chris Colombus' and I enjoyed the writing and directing. Will be adding to the must watch Christmas movies list.