Eloise at the Plaza - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Eloise at the Plaza Reviews

August 1, 2014
I really like eloise
May 24, 2014
One of my favorite movies as a kid
November 19, 2013
I like the the look stays true to the book series. A nice adaptation.
December 7, 2012
Would like to get round to seeing!
September 12, 2012
Such vomitous thelp that this movie is, the only thing that kept me watching was to find out why in the world Julie Andrews signed on to this turgid slog of a movie. Eloise is a bratty little girl left in her luxurious suite at a plaza hotel, annoying the manager but adored by staff and guests, and cared for by her nanny (Andrews), its all predictable crap which gave me no conclusion as to why anyone would even bother to make this. the film tiptoes around making Eloise look like a brain-bleeding airhead by covering up her dottiness with some hugely unfunny comedy. do not bother. and everyone heed my stern warning.
August 30, 2012
The little girl who plays Eloise got on my nerves so bad. I love Julie Andrews but she couldn't save this one, and her Cockney accent was surprisingly bad.
May 28, 2012
I know it's more for the kids but, hey I think it's cute.
½ May 15, 2012
I absolutely love Julie Andrews but I absolutely hated this movie!!!!!!
January 26, 2012
Be warned you'll fall in love with Eloise.
½ July 14, 2011
This Precocious Little Bugger is a Favorite Book & Character of Mine.Although I don't have Kids, Just Nieces & Nephews, I "Love Love Love" her & her generous antics that will steal your heart.Endearing
½ January 29, 2011
Cute, but don't expect much.
December 28, 2010
Wonder what it would be like to spend a day in her head.
½ September 21, 2010
More regal than The Princess Diaries. Julie Andrews looks like a wreck.
July 15, 2010
Julie Andrews looks weird old
May 13, 2010
Yes! Great movie. I love watching it. It's cute and yeah I love it.
April 10, 2010
awesome movie, i love it
April 10, 2010
Purfect childrens movie lol
November 28, 2009
LOVE THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
½ November 26, 2009
"Eloise at the Plaza". It was a movie I really enjoyed as a kid, taping it on VHS when it came on air and constantly watching it. Now as a teenager, it is a little silly, but I think it's what makes it so more unique (it is a TV movie I believe). Sofia Vassilieva, who we know from TV's Medium and My Sister's Keeper, is charming and at 11 years old at the time in 2003, she was playing a 6-year-old! Very cute and silly film.
½ October 3, 2009
the name is like my bestfriend Eloise of Qatar...