Eloise at the Plaza - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Eloise at the Plaza Reviews

September 6, 2009
cute. my daughter loved it!
September 1, 2009
This is AMAZING. A very loyal adaptation. Excellent cast. Julie Andrews was charming as Nanny. Sofia IS Eloise. Beautiful music. It makes childhood seem like a lot of fun. Pouring water down the mail chute is brilliant.
LWOODS04
½ September 1, 2009
Cute movie about a girl who hardly sees her parents and who lives in a Hotel. She gets into a lot of mischief. Cute movie for kids. The little girl named Sofia Vassilieva really resembles the little girl on the books cover. Entertaining movie for the kids.
August 31, 2009
Quite funny at ocasitonal spots and a touching movie.
July 5, 2009
LOL ELOISE!!!!!.....moove into a house already!
July 3, 2009
Nice I love it, the girl is so adorable!
June 23, 2009
I love it! it's hilarious! I like Eloise because she is funny and pretty! Always make trouble is so CUTE... Hehehe... She is adorable... First time, I think it's only about a silly girl who love to make trouble, but no.

I then discover that it is so funny! I love it, I totally love it! And, I love her when she tried hard to find the prince. She is Super cute! I watched it in Disney Channel! I really really like it!

Thanks...
<3 Natasha <3
½ June 10, 2009
I find Eloise more annoying than entertaining.
April 5, 2009
Cute books, bad movie.
March 13, 2009
Well, the kid is a real brat, but other than that it does have some cute moments.
shesdownbytheriver
January 10, 2009
No thankyou - Not interested.
December 31, 2008
Hi, I'm Eloise, i'm 6. hahaha
½ December 30, 2008
Eloise is so... cute and she kinds acts like me when i was little lol
October 13, 2008
Eloise is the type of child who every young girl wants to be. She lives in a hotel which she has complete romp over! A fun movie that the entire family will love.
October 1, 2008
this girl is naughty bt cute its INTERESTED
September 8, 2008
I know i may be too old for this kind of movie, but i love eloise..i wonder if she's reaL?? So adorable, charming, smart and funny!!
August 24, 2008
i love it its rawther amazzing haha
½ August 17, 2008
Eloise is so cute, omg i love her and this movie was awesome :) oh new york!
½ August 15, 2008
a sweet kid movie, but not for you if you don't like whiney little girls
August 13, 2008
Eloise is adorable. This first one was just as cute.