Reviews

• Jan 25, 2017

Lacking very little substance. Change of characters/story is supposed to make it more appealing but keeps the audience from feeling any sort of attachment. Wasted an hour and a half of my life but more sorry to the actors who wasted so much time on a terrible film.

• Jan 12, 2017

An interesting idea that fails to rise above the casting gimmick. The director shows the story of a marriage in six different parts. The uniqueness comes when he casts different and totally unalike actors for each segment. I aplaud the attempt to do something different, but the film is simply lacking a strong narrative.

• Jan 10, 2017

The clever concept is wasted on a subpar script. C

The clever concept is wasted on a subpar script. C

• Jan 09, 2017

So gimmicky having different actors of various races and ages playing the titular roles of Emily and Tim. I really liked Thomas Mann and Zosia Mamet in segment one and then it stops DEAD SHORT when Alexis Bledel and Kal Penn appear directly after as their married selves. It didn't feel like a movie at that point..like a play where I was watching various actors take turns reading the characters' lines. Totally failed.