Emmanuel's Gift - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Emmanuel's Gift Reviews

February 13, 2014
What an incredibly inspirational film. It starts out slowly, and you begin to wonder if watching this is worth it, but the directors continue to reveal layer after layer of the story that makes what happens all the more amazing. I would highly recommend watching this.
May 31, 2012
Inspirational story! Everyone should check this out then we should reevaluate how we can make the world around us better...together!
½ February 10, 2012
Amazing, exceptional.... one person can do so much!!
November 3, 2010
A fantastic movie. Such a moving story that makes you so grateful for living where you are.
June 19, 2010
Makes what your going through look easy. You will bawl your eyes out on this one. You will know what you can do when you see him overcome. See his actions turn into beautiful results in front of your eyes. I want that Disability Bill to pass in Ghana. :) I want to be as determined as him.
January 31, 2010
just saw this. It was really inspiring. And really makes me think, both of what kind of limitations I put on poeple who I think of as unable, and of what I keep my self from doing because I see some sort of barrier. now to just change my thinking. then hopefully my actions will change.
January 4, 2010
Muy bien fotografiado este documental, con una historia importante de ver, pero algo manipuladora para mi gusto.
½ December 8, 2009
very inspirational documentary about a young man who overcame his physical disability.
July 25, 2009
Emmanuel is an amazing individual who has the level of strength and determination that is not humanly possible to possess. You must do everything in your power to make sure you watch this film!
September 6, 2008
This is one of the most profound movies I have seen. I loved this movie. Emmanuel Ofosu Yeboah's story is a true inspiration and makes me want to live well. Please see this film!
August 14, 2008
Very inspiring true story.
½ July 11, 2008
Inspirational documentary about Emmanuel, a one legged man from Ghana, Africa. He not only overcame his own disabilities but became a champion for the disabled in his country.
½ June 14, 2008
It will touch your life.
½ April 21, 2008
This was a very inspirational and emotional movie.
March 19, 2008
a pretty inspirational story!
February 15, 2008
A great movie about overcoming a disability. Well recommended.
February 2, 2008
Oh my goodness! What an inspirational story!!!! This man is amazing and I can't believe all of the obstacles he overcame to improve the lives of the disabled in Ghana. I was almost in tears at some points. Very very good.
January 31, 2008
Pretty good example of interpersonal communication skills.
½ January 16, 2008
Inspiring to ME, because I TOO have a physical disability.I watched in school!
January 11, 2008
Incredible-- and they feature one my favorite organzations. Freewheelchairmission