Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back Reviews

April 26, 2017
After setting some of the most iconic characters ever created, the trilogy continues to set up more and better confrontations and "The Empire Strikes Back" is one of the best sequels of all time! Irvin Kershner may not have been one of the greatest directors but what he did here was simply important for cinema history. This is a two hours long movie that feels like 10 minutes long!
April 17, 2017
the best star wars movie. and one of the best movies of all time
April 16, 2017
The best film of the the series by a wide margin.
April 15, 2017
A sequel that is better than the original and holds one of the best cinematic twists ever.........,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,¢,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,¦,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,¢,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,¦,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,¢,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,¦,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,¢,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,¦,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,¢,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,¦,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,¢?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,¤,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,¯,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,¸?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,¢,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,¦,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,¢,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,¦,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,¢,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,¦,,,,,,,,,,,,,,¢,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,¦,,,,,,,,,,,,,¢,,,,,,,,,,,,,,¦,,,,,,,,,,,,¢,,,,,,,,,,,,,¦,,,,,,,,,,,¢,,,,,,,,,,,,¦,,,,,,,,,,¢,,,,,,,,,,,¦,,,,,,,,,¢,,,,,,,,,,¦,,,,,,,,¢,,,,,,,,,¦,,,,,,,¢,,,,,,,,¦j,,,,,¢,,,,,,¦k,hk¢,¦â¦,...?......
April 12, 2017
This by far... my favorite movie of all time. I thought that it has a lot to offer and I am glad that I started watching the Star Wars movies, or I might not have seen this gem. Everything in this movie is great. This is simply a flawless movie! I love it! I have gone full critic in my past reviews, but I just can't not geek out about this movie it's so good! 50,000/5
April 9, 2017
Even better than A New Hope, Empire Strikes Back is one of the best movies of all time for a reason.
April 9, 2017
The best of the Star Wars' so far. Everything is just amazing.
April 3, 2017
Star Wars the empire strikes back is a masterpiece
April 2, 2017
The best Star Wars film to date, and undoubtedly one of the greatest films of all time. Empire is the pinnacle of fantasy storytelling, and will have a place in pop culture forever.
March 29, 2017
This is a very good movie with a lot of action.
I watch it a LOT.
March 26, 2017
A+
More fun than the previous installment, and with carefully constructed characters, The Empire Strikes Back is a masterpiece sequel, and it features one of the most iconic twists in cinematic history.
March 24, 2017
One of the best movies ever made, Empire Strikes Back is a dark but yet magical film which demands your involvelment
March 24, 2017
The masterpeice that brought Sci-Fi to the masses
March 23, 2017
The best Star Wars movie, in my opinion. Great characters and acting. Yoda and Darth Vader are both excellent characters.
March 22, 2017
The best Star Wars film to date hands down. The characters all grow and gain more depth to them. Story beats hit perfectly every time they come up. The writing and directing couldn't have been more spot on. If you are a fantasy sci-fi fan then, this is the movie for you!
½ March 22, 2017
Just another addition to Star Wars.
March 21, 2017
Only one of the franchise who the best and this is the one.
March 20, 2017
Enjoyable and one of only two decent Star wars films (I'm not overly fond of Star Wars)
March 19, 2017
This is by far the best Star Wars movie but it is a little dated when it comes to special effects.
March 18, 2017
Hands down one of the best sequels I've seen in any movie. The story, the characters, the plot twist, etc. It's all there and better than ever. Even though it's not my favorite Star Wars movie (Episode III), it takes #2 for the best Star Wars experience you can get. Great villains and go see it. I'll guarantee you'll love it!!