Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back Reviews

½ January 14, 2019
SJW LIBTARD TRASH movie.

So much obvious SJW LIBTARD agenda in this movie. The greatest living Jedi is not a white man, but a GREEN little troll? George Lucas is obviously trying to subvert white supremacy with that one. Yoda can't even speak English fer Chrissakes. He speaks broken English just like foreigners do. Once King Donald Trump forces Mexico to pay for the Great Wall of China, I mean the Great Wall of America, we won't have to listen to foreigners speaking horrible broken English like Yoda does.

Speaking of China, did you notice Yoda's epicanthic folds? He looks like a damn mongoloid midget. Yoda is such a disgusting non-white foreigner that he literally lives in a jerkwater swamp. Look at him, walking around barefoot, dressed in rags, and eating his disgusting, foreign, jerkwater swamp food. Look at the tiny hovel he lives in -- Yoda's a bum living in poverty! In summary, the greatest Jedi is a poor, non-white, foreigner who speaks broken English. As any conservative, God-fearing, Republican Trump-voter knows, it is one of the greatest sins to be poor, non-white, foreign, and incapable of speaking proper English. That the greatest Jedi is a disgusting, jerkwater-swamp-dwelling mongoloid like Yoda is pure, unadulterated SJW LIBTARD trash.

Instead of building a big wall and staying the hell away from foreigners who can't even speak English properly, Luke actually seeks out non-white foreigner Yoda to learn the ways of the Force from him. WTF liberal SJW LIBTARD garbage is that?

You know what else is SJW LIBTARD garbage? Luke, the GREAT WHITE HERO, finds out that his father is the evil, BLACK-clad Darth Vader. Vader, if you hadn't noticed, is voiced by a BLACK man. What are you trying to say, George Lucas? Are you trying to remind us that human life originated in Africa? That is what liberal scientists tell us, that our forefathers are all Africans. Keep in mind these are the same libtard scientists that tell us that global warming is real, LOL. Science, LOL.

Luke is still the same weak, whiny, beta male libtard cuck he was in the first movie. Remember how he let Leia boss him around and talk down to him in A New Hope? He hasn't changed a bit in this movie. He whines during his training with non-white, broken-English-speaking Yoda. He cries like a woman when he finds out Vader is his deadbeat dad. Luke is such a weak beta male that he gets his perfectly good masturbating and pussy-grabbing hand chopped off by dear old Dad. Weak, Luke, weak.

Luke breaks off his training with Yoda to rescue his friends from Vader, but, whiny, weak, beta male Luke utterly fails to achieve his goal. It's Lando who rescues Leia and Chewbacca, while Han gets kidnapped by Boba Fett. The black guy saves Leia and Chewbacca, not Luke. See? SJW LIBERAL garbage. Luke's failure in this movie was obviously the inspiration for Poe's, Rose's, and Finn's failures in that SJW LIBTARD TRASH movie The Last Jedi. No wonder Luke dies a virgin in that movie. Furthermore, Leia and Lando have to save Luke at the end of this movie when weak little virgin Luke is hanging on for dear life. A woman and a black man saving a white man? You know that's pure, unadulterated SJW LIBTARD garbage.

Ignore all good reviews of this movie as they are nothing but FAKE NEWS. It is the greatest injustice in the entire history of mankind that this movie is so highly regarded when it is just SJW LIBTARD TRASH.
January 12, 2019
Cinematic perfection.
½ January 10, 2019
This is not only a great star wars film. This is a great Sci-fi film and a great film in general. Lovely sets. Great characters and a great example of a sequel.
January 9, 2019
Best STAR WARS movie out there. Has no equal. Truly sensational.
January 6, 2019
Classic Star Wars.....and very dark!
January 5, 2019
One of the best Star Wars films, Lucas knew how it was done. Unlike Disney, those cretins.
January 4, 2019
The best Star Wars movie! This film is an utter masterpiece of cinema!
January 4, 2019
My favorite Star Wars movie - extremely well put-together, with tons of character growth, wonderful effects, and exciting mythology. Simply the best.
January 1, 2019
Most people will say this is their favorite Star Wars movie, it is not a bad one, but it is not my number 1. The story is good, good actions scenes and I like the characters introduced. Its an overall good movie but some of the acting is a little cheesy.
Best Star Wars movie!
January 1, 2019
This was and will always be my favorite film of the series.
December 29, 2018
Tops my own personal star wars list as best film
December 28, 2018
The Empire Strikes Back is just a phenomenally crafted film. Adding very much to the lore we learned from the original, and even shocking you with cinema's biggest twist to date (99.5% of the worlds population knows it now anyway) Empire Strikes back has no flaws...and is...A Masterpiece.
I'll give it
- 100%
December 28, 2018
It´┐ 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2(TM)s a classic what more do I have to say
December 26, 2018
Darker and with carefully constructed characters, The Empire Strikes Back is a masterpiece sequel, and it features one of the most iconic twists in cinematic history.
December 23, 2018
Really a classic movie, a childhood staple, only good memories.
December 17, 2018
This is my 2nd all time favorite star wars movie after revenge of the sith and now that i added 5 out of 5 stars for this film, there's really nothing more i need to say
December 16, 2018
Greatest Star Wars film ever made! Even better than Episode IV. The Empire Strikes Back is a masterpiece! A timeless classic. A legend in film history. My absolute favorite Star Wars film. One of my top 10 favorite movies of all time. The Empire Strikes Back is on my Top 10 Best Movies of All Time list. One of the greatest films ever made. One of the greatest sequels ever made. It surpasses A New Hope. The soundtrack is outstanding and beautiful. Han and Leia make a great and beautiful couple and still remain as the greatest and most iconic romantic couple in film history. Harrison Ford and Carrie Fisher have fantastic and perfect chemistry. The action in this movie is so amazing. It is a really fun movie. Episode V still has the greatest lightsaber duel ever. Darth Vader is an even cooler and better villain in this sequel than he was in A New Hope. This sequel is dark and sinister which is so great and fits perfectly with the story. This is proof that a movie doesn't need to be PG-13, R, or NC-17 rated to be dark. It's truly amazing how a PG-rated movie can be so dark and sinister. There are some pretty high stakes in this film which makes it even more emotional and greater than its predecessor. This movie has the greatest plot twist ever and the greatest cliffhanger ending ever. Irvin Kershner still remains as the best Star Wars movie director. He should have directed the Star Wars prequels instead of that cheap, arrogant, stupid, fat bastard George Lucas!

Rating: 10/10
December 15, 2018
Greatest sequel of all time.
December 13, 2018
It's my favorite movie of all time and has been pretty much as long as I can remember.