Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back Reviews

½ October 20, 2016
I don't care if it was great during it's time,with today's standards it is even worse than transformers.
½ October 16, 2016
By far my favorite film of the Star Wars saga.
October 13, 2016
"I am your father"!
Empire Strikes back is the best movie in the Star Wars Saga. A complete masterpiece and well adaptation of the greatest cinema villain- Darth Vader.
October 13, 2016
The best and darkest of the Star Wars films
October 11, 2016
Best in the whole series
October 10, 2016
there's something incredibly dumb about this movie and it's the fact that it isn't the true introduction of Boba Fett. his true introduction was the star wars holiday special, one of the worst movies ever made. the battle of hoth is one of the best movie battles ever put to film. Darth Vader and Han Solo are two of the best movie characters ever made. the lightsaber duel between Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader is the best lightsaber fight in the entire star wars movie francise.
October 9, 2016
Realistic emotion with dark secrets that will surprise millions to this day even fans that have seen the film during its release.
October 7, 2016
It's just perfect. no other words can describe it
½ October 7, 2016
Very good film. Nothing else to say about this movie... In my book, its a classic!
October 7, 2016
This movie is perfect can't think in one scene that I didn't enjoy
September 27, 2016
This series is getting better!
½ September 27, 2016
Dramatic Sci-fi sequel that all other similar genre movie endeavour to match, but rarely come close.
September 25, 2016
A sequel that is better than the original and holds one of the best cinematic twists ever.........,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,¢,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,¦,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,¢,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,¦,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,¢,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,¦,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,¢,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,¦,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,¢,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,¦,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,¢?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,¤,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,¯,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,¸?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,¢,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,¦,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,¢,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,¦,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,¢,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,¦,,,,,,,,,,,,,,¢,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,¦,,,,,,,,,,,,,¢,,,,,,,,,,,,,,¦,,,,,,,,,,,,¢,,,,,,,,,,,,,¦,,,,,,,,,,,¢,,,,,,,,,,,,¦,,,,,,,,,,¢,,,,,,,,,,,¦,,,,,,,,,¢,,,,,,,,,,¦,,,,,,,,¢,,,,,,,,,¦,,,,,,,¢,,,,,,,,¦j,,,,,¢,,,,,,¦k,hk¢,¦â¦,...?
September 22, 2016
160922: An excellent film, even 36 years later.
September 19, 2016
An explosive start with the battle of Hoth, the biggest ground battle in the saga's history until the battle of Geonosis in episode II. Seeing Boba Fett is a treat and the constant twists in space along with the theme music makes for a great ride.
September 10, 2016
Simply the greatest film of all time. it is everything you'd want a Star Wars movie to be and more. The finale is earth shattering.
September 5, 2016
Greatest sequel ever made.
August 30, 2016
The first sequel to the original Star Wars is still, arguably, the best (though The Force Awakens is right up there). Deeper, richer, and more textured than the original, it expands the scope of Star Wars without sacrificing the thrills. Again, the pre-1997 version is a classic of cinema.
August 27, 2016
This was one was one of my favorite Star Wars movies better then the new one
August 23, 2016
The Empire Strikes Back is the greatest sequel of all time. PERIOD. Words cannot describe how much I love this movie, so I won't try to.

I'll just say this, not only do I recommend this movie, but it is one of the few movies you have to see before you die, and if you somehow haven't seen it, drop everything and make a run for your television or your phone so you can watch it.