Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back Reviews

May 25, 2018
One of the best films to ever hit theaters whether you're a SW fan or not. It never gets old. A classic
May 24, 2018
Still the best Star Wars has to offer.
May 23, 2018
A superb film that is highly unlikely to ever be outdone as the best Star Wars film ever or possible the best Sci fi film of all time. Watching this film for the first time was such a buzz, I truely thought that the world could be anything I wanted. Watching subsequent times it's still inspiring, I simply love the film.
May 23, 2018
Han Solo should not be invited to any more dinner parties.
May 22, 2018
Greatest Star Wars movie ever!!!!
½ May 21, 2018
Liked it back in the day. Thought the story was slow in the middle. But after It grew on me. A perfect follow through from a New Hope.
½ May 21, 2018
Outstanding movie. It suffers only from the poor resolution, making it in effect an incomplete story. Compare it to the previous entry and you'll find it lacking in that regard. It's a shame, as the attack on the Hoth base is my favorite of any Star Wars movie.
May 21, 2018
Great movie! Does not disappoint.
May 21, 2018
This film is a true classic and absolutely captures the essence of a magnificently written and acted film. The twists pay off memorable moments and the characters are written amazingly. We get to delve deeper into the wonderfully crafted world of Star Wars by exploring different and fresh planets and meet exciting new characters along the way. Truly the best of the Star Wars franchise that just might not ever see the day of being topped by another Star Wars Film again.
May 21, 2018
The Empire Strikes Back Is Legendary, the story, tone and the pace, lightsaber duel and the big reveal! 11/10
May 20, 2018
The best of the Original Trilogy and my personal favourite.
May 19, 2018
Best Star Wars movie.
May 18, 2018
Best Star Wars movie ever!
what a master piece! Thank you George Lucas!
May 18, 2018
Arguably the best if it was not for the first movie, this is equally great.
May 18, 2018
Best of the Star Wars Saga!
May 18, 2018
The best Star Wars film by far, the story and acting comes together to tell a brilliant story. That is both dark and full of hope for the future.
½ May 17, 2018
Dated, the Rebellion is just as bad as the Empire, the Rebellion could have been ended yet they wastes time pursuing one person
..smdh
May 17, 2018
A near perfect film to continue the trilogy. Absolutely brilliant, sad things is that the SJW critics are saying that The Last Jedi is better than ESB, Bullshit.
½ May 16, 2018
I HATE THIS MOVIE!!!! >:( BECAUSE EMPIRE WINNING!!!!
May 16, 2018
This is by far the best movie of the Star Wars saga. Awesome action scenes well paced, great characters and dialogue,