Empires - The Medici: Godfathers of the Renaissance Reviews

Jul 10, 2012

11/07/2012 (YOUTUBE)

11/07/2012 (YOUTUBE)

• Jun 15, 2011

I am a Bit Obsessed with the History of both the Medici & Borgia Families.

I am a Bit Obsessed with the History of both the Medici & Borgia Families.

• Apr 04, 2011

A well made Documentary about the impact the Medici made on Arts and Science. Recommended

• Nov 04, 2010

A little known Italian family rises to power in Florence, Italy, and helps kick-start the Renaissance. Providing financial patronage to artists, scientists, sculptors, and others, they brought culture to their town and pushed the boundaries of politics and religious dogma for over 200 years. Realistic scenery, expert testimonies and lavish costuming help set the stage for a story of intrigue and political maneuvering beginning in the 15th century. Productions like this bring history alive so that we see/hear what people experienced during that time period. Informative and entertaining!