End of Days - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

End of Days Reviews

July 30, 2016
Not as bad as I thought it would be, It had some good action scenes, The story has been done time and time before, It's very dark for a Arnold film.
July 25, 2016
This Modern Classic is kind of bitter and can be as funny as anything else in the film, Here is what the devil will turn to be in the end, But Overall I loved the visual effects and the acting, Same goes with the Diversity in film and slightly before they made CGI, I love how the story has been told is to find the girl because everybody thinks that she is the devil.
I'm A Huge Fan of Arnold Schwarzenegger, I have got most of his films on DVD but i haven't got this one yet... This is one of those films that should be seen once, twice or even 3 times it is not a film that should be watched over and over again, I completely disagree with critics on this film and in fact i don't agree with most critics when it comes to these films.
I just can't believe people are hating this movie for reasons that i just can't look for, In My Opinion this should be known for the good category.

Score: 7.5/10
June 28, 2016
6/28/2016: Meh. A good cast, but only an ok movie at best.
½ June 18, 2016
End of Days is silly schlock akin to a b-movie with a big Hollywood budget. Without an original idea and feeling like it was forced out in order to meet the deadline of Y2K, the film really wastes the potential it had on a weird sexually charged, action ridden, mess. But it's Arnold versus Satan sooooo... I don't care!
June 3, 2016
Moderately interesting though the subject matter may be, the film itself is frequently boring and feels like it is improperly played out as an action movie, simply for the fact that Arnie is in the lead role.
½ May 6, 2016
Generic Arnold thriller.
February 28, 2016
"An overblown thriller with formulaic action scenes and poor acting?" I thought the acting was the best part. They could've used a steady camera, though, and just a little more original story.
February 14, 2016
Non certamente uno dei film meglio riusciti di Schwarzenegger e l'argomento trattato piuttosto inflazionato in questo periodo.

Manca di quel qualcosa che lo distingua dalla massa dei film riguardanti lo stesso argomento.
January 30, 2016
Arnold vs. Satan. Need I say more?
½ January 17, 2016
This movie has one of the best Arnie lines in there.
"Oh you want to fuck with me huh?, you think your bad?. You are a fucking choir boy compared to me!, A choir boy!.".
½ December 17, 2015
Always a movie in the threshold being good and better, the critics are in the bottom side only. What a disparity ?
½ December 2, 2015
I think this film got a bad rap. Sure, it is a bit longish and takes itself seriously even when its goofy. Yet, I like the version of Satan here, smooth but an utter monster. Arnold's acting here is solid and the film's ending worked well.
October 14, 2015
I love this dark horror/action film. Arnold is great! Good action here. Great direction as well.
September 17, 2015
Another movie I think is criminally underrated. Ahnuld was still a badass in 1999 and this movie really tuned in on the dread regarding Y2K and the talk of the "end of days." There are also a few classic Ahnuld lines and some great violence. Add in Gabriel Bryne as the devil and you've got yourself a fine movie my friends. Another movie to go back and check out if you catch it on Uverse.
August 22, 2015
This is a very dark arnie movie. Very interesting plot with great action scenes. A very unique movie.
½ August 4, 2015
Despite Arnie taking on the devil, it's a pretty bland concept with half-baked special effects. Some ideas are cool, but not enough to entertain.
July 13, 2015
Has a few scares, but is watchable.
½ July 4, 2015
Schwarzenegger's most underrated flick
May 28, 2015
Seriously??? All of these terrible reviews are surprising to me. I mean, I wasn't expecting it to win a best picture Oscar but come on critics! This movie is suppose to be taken as a very non serious action movie. One that you can buy an extra large tub of popcorn, some raisinettes and a large drink and switch your brain to autopilot and enjoy yourself! People don't know how to do that anymore and it's their loss.
½ May 27, 2015
Very close to redeeming for a fresh rating, but more of a laughable failure.