Endangered Species (Earth Alien) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Endangered Species (Earth Alien) Reviews

December 27, 2009
Bad. Bad. Very, very bad. Some good comedy, some of it even intentional. Glad I only paid a £1 for the DVD.
½ November 30, 2009
I don't even know where to begin...well, I guess I'll start with the good.

The scenes between the cops had some genuinely funny moments, almost like a no-budget Lethal Weapon. Both Eric Roberts and John Rhys-Davies attempt to get some laughs out of the script, and mostly succeed.

And that's it - there's the only good thing about this film. Everything else SUCKS. The cinematography is horrendous, the supporting cast is an absolute joke, the plot line is terrible, the "special" effects could have been done by ME in about two hours (I'm not joking here, they're bad), there's a single scene with a foam rubber dinosaur (yes, a foam rubber dinosaur) that is COMPLETELY pointless...I could keep going on, but why waste anymore time on this stinker. Never, ever see this film.
½ February 10, 2009
Une serie B de SF fauchee avec Eric Roberts.
Besoin d'en dire plus ?
ça se laisse suivre (de loin), l'intrigue est plutot naze, certaines repliques sont a hurler de rire (certaines volontairement, d'autres non) et les sfx sont horribles.

C'etait bien :)
September 18, 2008
Silly movie but worth watching for two reasons, firstly because of the naked woman in the shower scene and secondly to see John Rhys-Davies's worst ever performance in his entire career.