Enemy Mine Reviews

• Mar 14, 2019

This movie has an original idea with great acting and story telling.

This movie has an original idea with great acting and story telling.

• Jan 22, 2019

Great little flick ... did not get any academy nods, but very entertaining.

Great little flick ... did not get any academy nods, but very entertaining.

• Jan 22, 2019

I loved this movie as a kid, yet haven't rewatch it since, I am talking 28 years ago, most likely didn't age all that well still this remain in my memory as a cool flick.

• Nov 21, 2018

Great film. One of my favorites.

Great film. One of my favorites.

• May 08, 2018

I love this movie, and can't get enough of it!

I love this movie, and can't get enough of it!

• Apr 05, 2018

Half a star given for the imaginative and stellar set design, and a full star for the shockingly committed performance by Lou Gossett, Jr.-and absolutely nothing else worth mentioning.

• Feb 14, 2018

One of the last few "true" science fiction stories committed to film before Hollywood decided to get really ridiculous and simply churn out overblown creature-features, Contact adaptations, or science fantasy every year. The two main leads were flawless in their roles, and the premise was simple, but brilliantly executed. This movie is definitely worth a look.

• Nov 02, 2017

Although it was a box office failure, it has become a cult hit and has earned its place in the history of Science Fiction films. The production value is very high and the acting is top notch. Even the special effects were incredibly done for the time period. Using practical effects, it really makes the film look crisp and real, even today. This is a movie that can certainly be considered timeless. Dennis Quaid and Louis Gossett Jr are both amazing in it, both actors were in their prime at the time and man they did a fantastic job. for full review go to https://wp.me/p93it6-oR

• Oct 29, 2017

Usual movies learning tolerance are boring and too moralizing. Cosmic version of "Hell in the Pacific" titled "Enemy Mine" does not belong to this group. Human relationships and a representative of an alien civilization, and later his son are extremely evocative, unpretentious and honest in its pronunciation. Dennis Quaid appeared here in one of the best of their roles. and Louis Gossett Jr. not to overwhelm by the characterisation of an alien and also played great. Thread the two enemies who become friends are the strongest point of the film, and later the thread with the care of the hero played by Quaid on the son of an alien completes film about the replacement theme of paternity and loyalty to a friend even after his death. Not without significance are brilliant special effects such as. space battles that make as big an impression as those in "Star Wars," and you have to keep in mind that unlike film of George Lucas they were not corrected using CGI in the years 90. Great movies that you might want to know.

• Sep 29, 2017

very goog scifi film 2 enemys learn to see past there diffrences and grow to be great friend lou gosete jr was amazing as jerry