Enemy Mine - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Enemy Mine Reviews

November 30, 2008
I want to see a remake of this one with today technology. it [robably wouldn't be as good as this one is.
November 26, 2008
A very condescending piece of message sci fi. Using space as an arena to deal with issues of prejudice and hostility is an old chestnut, and it's fine. But don't we need more insight than "racism is bad, mmmkay?" Also turns into an action movie at the end. Boo.
November 16, 2008
A bit touchy-feely and lacking in action to meet my usual sci-fi standards, but the believable character development and the sheer acting talent Quaid and Gossett bring to a somewhat generic and cliched premise kept me amused all the way through.
November 15, 2008
It may be done in the 80's and the flying is a bit !!! stick with this it is a really good and touching film!!
½ November 12, 2008
it's an awesome 80's movie that if nothing else enlightens you with it's kitsch. also, i remember being fuck scared of louis gossett jr's character when i was a kid, and then the alien child freaked the crap out of me. so obviously, i have great childhood memories that are highly sentimental as well in regards to this movie.
November 11, 2008
Awesome movie, Kind of dated now.
November 9, 2008
Good sci-fi film for the family. Juet like Star Trek, the alien is quite humanoid, reasonable, and a veiled forum for common racial, political, and religious issues. Still, decent plot and acting.
October 30, 2008
I was surprised by this film.
½ October 14, 2008
Love this movie. LG does great acting job here, going from fierce warrior to loving mother and teaching DQ his ancestry to be recited in front of the alien's assembly
October 9, 2008
I LOVE sci-fi fantasy alien films but did not like this one. Sorry.
October 6, 2008
un clasico !!!, una historia que marca la amistad entre dos enemigos y resalta que las diferencias son solo prejucios cuando no conoces a la otra persona a fondo. Recomendaba a full , la historia y la musica.
September 30, 2008
This should be funny to watch, I hope.
½ September 27, 2008
meme si c un vieu film, la moral porte a reflechir! Tres bon film jle recomende!
September 24, 2008
ah my dad's favourite
September 6, 2008
Not that interesting and quite slow at times.
September 4, 2008
This is a wonderful sci-fi with heart and quite a bit of cheese. So naturally I love it. It is so pure 80's with the enemies become friends theme and how we should all set aside our differences and realize the truths of life. If you haven't seen it, go pick it up. It's worth it.
September 1, 2008
Mediocre yet ambitious dramatic sci-fi that was unable to overcome the shortcomings of a script full of 80s cliches. It's actually kind of sad to watch it; I think it needs to be remade.
September 1, 2008
Ha! Someone made a movie like this and its NOT MST!?!? Seriously?
½ August 31, 2008
Great story of two fighter pilots in an interplanetary war who become marooned together on a barren planet after mutual combat. The two become friends, which eventually leads to understanding between warring species. Gosset's performance as the Drac pilot is amazing.
August 29, 2008
Natural born rivals, a human and an alien, learn the values of friendship when they crashland onto a deserted planet and have only each other to depend on. Anti-prejudice with a sci-fi twist.