Enter Laughing Reviews

• Oct 29, 2018

Having some knowledge of theater, I was in stitches. Great cast, good laughs.

Having some knowledge of theater, I was in stitches. Great cast, good laughs.

• Oct 11, 2013

Reiner has directed a film version that sticks closely to the words of the play but destroys much of its sly insight into the dawning of awareness in darkest Bronx.

• Ken S Super Reviewer
    Aug 03, 2011

A book written by Carl Reiner was then turner into a play, Carl Reiner then adapted and directed that play into this movie. And the results are... Uninspired. Not without one or two good bits, but Enter Laughing really feels stage bound and suffers as a result. Sorry Carl I <3 U!

• Jul 25, 2010

A gentle comedy with some wonderful scenes, based on Carl Reiner's adventures in theater. Elaine May is hilarious, as is Jose Ferrer.