Enter the Ninja - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Enter the Ninja Reviews

½ June 25, 2012
One of the most shittiest movie ever made. Sequel was so much better that it would clean the floor with the first ones face, ass wipe shit turds out of bulls ass and shoot it to the galaxy far far away.

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.
June 23, 2012
2/10
bad, horrible, dreadful, mind numbing, stupid, cliche, hard to watch and boooooring!
March 10, 2012
i grew up with this one! yeah!!!
½ January 22, 2012
Okay, not as good as Revenge Of The Ninja. Christopher George seems to be having a hell of a time, but Franco Nero is barely believable as a ninja.
January 13, 2012
Here it is, folks! The movie that kicked off the ninja sub-genre of the 1980s. What Enter the Dragon did for kung-fu, Enter the Ninja did the same for ninjas. Christopher George steals the show with his hammy performance as lead baddie Charles Venaurius. Franco Nero is rather awkward as the lead hero, especially considering he isn't Japanese and is supposed to be an American who learns ninjutsu. Regardless, ETN is still loads of fun and showcases tons of well-choreographed fights. The real star, however, is Sho Kosugi, the evil ninja whom Venaurius recruits to take out Nero. Kosugi is out of this world in his battle sequence with Nero and can act quite well. Susan George, unfortunately, does not get to do much but still provides much-needed eye candy. Enter the Ninja gets 5 shurikens out of 5 from me!
January 13, 2012
I finally gave this a re-watch this afternoon, as it was a film I only discovered in the past few years after honestly thinking I'd watched it during my youth. Such a corny film, but it was so much fun. You can see Nero's Goddamned mustache through his ninja mask for fuck's sake! There's a wacky 'wah-wah' sound of the saxophone when someone is killed! It's just so ridiculous I wanna re-watch it with friends and beer right damned now!

Give it a look.
November 29, 2011
good flick that started the whole ninja craze.
½ November 19, 2011
Nu har jag sett den helt oklippta, det som var bortklippt var karatepinnar, kaststjärnor,tuppfäktning och en del mord.Jag tyckte inte filmen blev bättre, vill nån köpa tyska bokutgåvan så hör av er, 100 pix vill jag ha, då bjuder jag på frakten.
October 9, 2011
ENTER THE NINJA (1981)
October 4, 2011
He is no ninja

Shortly after graduating from a ninja academy, Cole receives a desperate message from an old war buddy in the Philippines. Cole arrives in the Philippines to discover his friend and his wife may lose their estate when their employees are bullied by the locals. Can Cole save his friend from losing his property?

"He's called the hook. When he had both of his hands he was a real son of a bitch. Now he's worse."

Menahem Golan, director of Death Game, Crime and Punishment, The Versace Murder, The Delta Force, and Fortuna, delivers Enter the Ninja. The storyline for this picture is uncreative and stole premises from several martial arts pictures, most notably, Chinese Connection. The action is interesting but seemed strange based on the characters. The cast delivers average performances and includes Franco Nero, Susan George, Christopher George, and Sho Kosuqi.

"He is bitter and frustrated."

My wife and I loved Franco Nero in Django and decided to DVR some of his pictures. This seemed like an odd movie for him. Most of his scenes were awkward, especially those that focused on Nero's training. Overall, this is a below average action picture with a few fun scenes and a hot Susan George.

"Let's have a cock fight."

Grade: C-
½ September 28, 2011
Good movie even though it was corny in some parts
½ September 12, 2011
Nice ninja shit! Hilarious, but still enjoyable!
September 6, 2011
Pretty terrible ninja movie! The acting was cheesy, which I didn't mind so much. However, the fights were pretty awful!
July 31, 2011
cheesy but in a good way
June 8, 2011
Awesome Cannon film, Sho Kasugi vs some cheesy Chuck Norris looking white dude. Funny and violent.
May 8, 2011
Enter the Ninja was the first of several "Ninja" movies produced by Cannon starring or co-starring Japanese sensation Sho Kosugi. But the star of the first "Ninja" movie was legendary Italian tough guy Franco Nero. Sadly not even Nero or Sho Kosugi could make this movie watchable. It truly is a laughable and trashy b-movie which is embarassing to watch. The acting is very poor, dialogue is hilarious, there was no proper story line, the fight scenes were ridiculous (as there was a glimpse of the stunt man). To be perfectly honest I just can't recommend this at all. It's definitely one to avoid.
May 8, 2011
March 20, 2011
"Enter the Ninja" is so spectacularly bad that it should be re-introduced to the midnight movie circuit. The plot gets one star for being stupid; the white ninja outfit gets one star for being so spectacularly white; and Franco Nero's mustache earns its own star for stealing every scene in which it appears. And did I mention it is directed by Menahem Golan? This is the guy who brought us the "Death Wish" sequels, "Breakin'" and "Breakin' II: Electric Bugaloo," and the Chuck Norris classics "Invasion USA" and "Delta Force." This one is every bit as entertaining in ways Golan likely never intended.
½ December 16, 2010
Bad acting, cliche dialogue, cheap sound effects, predictable plot. What more don't you need. I expected better from you, 1981!
½ December 8, 2010
an ageless bloke becomes a ninja, visits his best mate, shags his mates wife, then kicks lots of people in face and then kills another ninja in a legal cock fighting arena... thanks cody and scott.