Entrapment - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Entrapment Reviews

½ March 11, 2013
Starts off well but then spectacularly divebombs! It's just too long; over complicated and zero chemistry from it's too leads.
March 9, 2013
Who can forget the shot of Catherine Zeta-Jones' butt in the trailer? Unfortunately, the rest of the movie is a blur.
February 5, 2013
An insurance agent is sent to capture an art thief. The clumsy screenplay is what is most guilty for turning every aspect of the plot that may have seemed interesting and a good source of sexual chemistry into a dull thriller with an awkward love story.
½ January 29, 2013
What a superficial film. I'll give it 1 1/2 stars though for some twists I didn't see coming. The ending was terrible tho!
½ January 22, 2013
This movie is just non-stop. And Catherine Zeta-Jones is pretty hot in it. Also... I don't know, thats it.
½ January 21, 2013
Ahh, to be Sean Connery.
January 21, 2013
A lot of wasted talent here.
January 5, 2013
good caper flick i liked the chem between zeta-jones & connery.
½ January 4, 2013
hehe, B-movie with a beautiful woman
January 1, 2013
There is great action and suspenxe in this movie, not to mention a twosome of actors, that fit together like hands in gloves. Connery and Zeta-Jones, are fabulous. Got to see it!
½ December 27, 2012
A pretty boring plot, Catherine Zeta-Jones and Sean Connery's potential for more chemistry is marred by a lacklustre plot and a considerable age difference that is less than adequate however this improves near the end of the film and the last scenes show convincing chemistry despite the age gap.. The ridiculous dialogue, particularly in the start and middle of the film and less than exciting action scenes make for an average film.
December 27, 2012
a dramatic duo. a nailbiter to the end.
December 12, 2012
Your run of the mill heist movie, pretty much just eye candy as their is no real original thoughts on this one.
December 12, 2012
It's PG-13. I just saved you two boobless hours.
½ December 10, 2012
A little dated but I love this film! I could watch Catherine going through those lasers again and again!
December 7, 2012
Action packed yet flat and boring. Good lead roles sean connery and catherine zeta jones so its worth a look.
December 5, 2012
Zeta-Jones is hot. That's about all this movie has going for it.
December 5, 2012
A very engaging heist movie set in UK and Malaysia. Sean Connery and Catherine Zeta-Jones have an unusual chemistry (considering their age difference), but overall it's fine.
November 25, 2012
Sean Connery stars in 'Entrapment' as the most confusing character in recent film history. In one moment he's Catherine Zeta-Jones's best friend in the next one he is drowning her, than he helps her, than she tries to arrest him. This film is full of similar logical fallacies and visually confusing action scenes in which you can't see what the hell is going on.
½ November 16, 2012