Entry Level - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Entry Level Reviews

½ April 30, 2012
Seeing it I found it hard to follow no subtitles on the version I watched.
½ November 12, 2011
Smooth delightfully clever dialog, good scene set up, fresh comedy
½ September 23, 2011
If you're out of a job, watch this!
June 28, 2011
I liked it. It was light without being vacuous. It was surprisingly refreshing.
½ March 26, 2011
cool movie.. made me really hungry though.
½ October 25, 2010
Lame. I am usually a fan of Independent films, but this one was just so uninteresting and seemed to lack something.
½ July 4, 2010
Movie was alright. Watched it on Netflix streaming on my Bravia HDTV. About a restaurant owner who losses his businesses and girlfirend...finds himself in the unemployment line looking for crappy entry level positions (been unemployed, can relate somewhat) in hopes of finding another career outside the restaurant business. Has a bit of comedy in it...but there are some slow parts in the flick. Could have been better if it was better polished.
½ June 14, 2010
This is basically a one-note joke about looking for jobs at the bottom of the ladder and not finding them. Some familiar faces from bit parts and TV can be seen here (Kurtwood Smith from 'That 70s Show'). I don't think there is any earth-shattering revelation or even any belly laughs here. Move along, move along. Just another film capitalizing on the recession thematic. We'll see a few more before this is done. Oh. Watch it if you want a few chuckles on the tribulations of the long-term dole-catchers. If you're that type.
February 23, 2010
A well done indie comedy that hits on a lot of real life issues. It's not side-splitting funny but that's because it's so real and it will hurt close to home for a lot of people...especially those 10% unemployed.

Although it's "real", it's still enjoyable and has some funny moments, it's not a depressing film by any stretch.

If you've run a business that's closed and had to go look for a job...THIS MOVIE IS A MUST-SEE.
½ January 3, 2010
Slow, poor character development, lack luster storyline. I couldn't even sit through the entire movie. I would get more laughs from a LOL cats picture than this movie.
January 1, 2010
Oh Instantly Streaming Netflix, you let me watch the most random, and often likable, movies. I decided to watch this because I like Missi Pyle and D.B. Sweeney and had never heard of this movie. This movie turned out to be entertaining and timely because of it's plot about job loss and being over-qualified for under appreciated/crappy entry level positions.
½ December 29, 2009
Dull. Stale acting and a tired premise. Good for a couple laughs.
December 24, 2009
D.B. Sweeney?s sincere and thoughtful performance makes this film work. His character si well developed and is very likable. Pleasing story. nicely done.
December 24, 2009
½ December 17, 2009
Made me remember that my dreams are worth the struggle that it takes to realize them.
½ February 26, 2009
I walked out after 30 minutes, couldn't take it anymore. Following Dan's theory that if a film sucks at 15 minutes it isn't going to get any better.
February 26, 2009
Very enjoyable--I think all my friends would like it.
January 11, 2009
well i liked it. maybe because I am that man. bags under the eyes too.
½ January 6, 2009
Empty film-going calories: Saccharinous and without nutritional value.