Entry Level Reviews

• Apr 30, 2012

Seeing it I found it hard to follow no subtitles on the version I watched.

Seeing it I found it hard to follow no subtitles on the version I watched.

• Nov 12, 2011

Smooth delightfully clever dialog, good scene set up, fresh comedy

Smooth delightfully clever dialog, good scene set up, fresh comedy

• Sep 23, 2011

If you're out of a job, watch this!

If you're out of a job, watch this!

• Mar 26, 2011

cool movie.. made me really hungry though.

cool movie.. made me really hungry though.

• Brody M Super Reviewer
    Dec 15, 2010

This movie really suprised me that it was better then I thought it was gonna be.It had a great cast & a great ending.Sometimes theres gold at the end of the rainbow

• Cynthia S Super Reviewer
    Oct 25, 2010

Lame. I am usually a fan of Independent films, but this one was just so uninteresting and seemed to lack something.

• Jul 04, 2010

Movie was alright. Watched it on Netflix streaming on my Bravia HDTV. About a restaurant owner who losses his businesses and girlfirend...finds himself in the unemployment line looking for crappy entry level positions (been unemployed, can relate somewhat) in hopes of finding another career outside the restaurant business. Has a bit of comedy in it...but there are some slow parts in the flick. Could have been better if it was better polished.

• Jun 14, 2010

This is basically a one-note joke about looking for jobs at the bottom of the ladder and not finding them. Some familiar faces from bit parts and TV can be seen here (Kurtwood Smith from 'That 70s Show'). I don't think there is any earth-shattering revelation or even any belly laughs here. Move along, move along. Just another film capitalizing on the recession thematic. We'll see a few more before this is done. Oh. Watch it if you want a few chuckles on the tribulations of the long-term dole-catchers. If you're that type.

• Feb 23, 2010

A well done indie comedy that hits on a lot of real life issues. It's not side-splitting funny but that's because it's so real and it will hurt close to home for a lot of people...especially those 10% unemployed. Although it's "real", it's still enjoyable and has some funny moments, it's not a depressing film by any stretch. If you've run a business that's closed and had to go look for a job...THIS MOVIE IS A MUST-SEE.

• Jan 03, 2010

Slow, poor character development, lack luster storyline. I couldn't even sit through the entire movie. I would get more laughs from a LOL cats picture than this movie.