The Ten Commandments Reviews

• Jun 12, 2018

I saw this more than once as a kid and quite enjoyed it. It's definitely more accurate than the original. And I never found anything wrong with the animation, either. It didn't bother me, at least. Definitely worth a watch.

• Jul 06, 2017

The Animation is beyond awful and the voice acting is pretty average at best. But other than that not bad. Though definitely not in Ten Commandments or Prince Of Egypts league.

• May 12, 2016

The Ten Commandments (2007) ?? Horrendously bad animated movie detailing Moses, Hebrews, destination at Mount Sinai, etc. Where's Cecil B. DeMille when you really need him!?

• Dec 13, 2014

Boring and slow! Can't compare to the Classic Ten Commandments! $ave your money and skip this film.

• Sep 12, 2013

This film is amazingly accurate in the Moses Story. It follows the bible's account to the T. The animation was brilliant. I am astonished at the poor reviews this film has been given. I think that the animation was as best The Prince of Egypt film from Dreamworks. It did bother me a little to see no sign of Moses' family after his marriage but I don't think that was intricacy part of the film. The movie was telling the story of Moses and that it succeed. www.what-to-watch.com

• Dec 08, 2012

be scared of the lord

be scared of the lord

• Oct 13, 2012

Unlike previous versions, this take on the classic Exodus tale is dumbed down for little children. Combine that with unimpressive animation and cheesy dialougue, and you have one film that won't be seeing the promised land anytime soon.

• Sep 13, 2012

Considering the obvious low budget, they did a good job. However, the script and characters could have gone under better development. I wouldn't pay to see this, but I would watch it for free.

• Sep 04, 2012

The only difference between this and "The Prince of Egypt" is the different, okay animation with being the CGI animated version of the whole, original story with some additional bits. (C+) (Full review TBA)

• Jul 28, 2012

A pretty boring take on the story, but it is still a good movie. Tells the same story as other movies, but the animation makes it more watchable as it cuts down on the length and focuses more on the story than other aspects. It is recommended for all ages, and it will keep you engrossed from start to finish. There is a better version of this called Prince of Egypt, but if that is not available, this is a fine substitute.