Erased - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Erased Reviews

½ October 29, 2014
lots of action must see
½ September 28, 2014
For the most part I enjoyed this thriller. I liked how this time they did this kind of story where the daughter is on the run with him.
½ September 22, 2014
When ex-CIA agent Ben Logan discovers that he and his daughter have been marked for termination as part of a wide-reaching international conspiracy, a dangerous game of cat-and-mouse ensues as Logan tries to outsmart his hunters and uncover the truth.
½ August 15, 2014
Little better than I expected.
August 12, 2014
good movie good action and story
½ August 8, 2014
Yawn.. movies like this are a dime a dozen really, nothing too exciting going on in this one. By tomorrow my memory will be 'Erased' of ever having seen this.
½ August 2, 2014
Well,It Was OK.Wasn't That Bad.C+
July 30, 2014
Nothing worst than stupid teenage kids to ruin an already boring movie.
July 12, 2014
3 Stars! There are too many movies that are similar to this, it's not even close to being as good as the others. Great casting though as well as Eckhart's performance.

3 Stars.
July 9, 2014
It would be a good movie if I hadn't seen this plot way too many times before.
July 6, 2014
There was NO chemistry between Eckhart and Liberato and that's what ultimately made this film a drag. It lacked the kind of father/daughter connection that a thriller like "Taken" established in virtually no time. Maybe Eckhart really is Harvey Dent, a very unidimensional guy with one or two emotions at most. Nice to see Kurylenko stretch into a different kind of part here.
July 2, 2014
A pretty decent 'B' movie action flick set in Belgium starring Aaron Eckhart and with some positive Muslim role models for a change
½ June 26, 2014
Forgettable. 3 days to kill is a very similar story withmuch better execution.
½ June 4, 2014
Had some good action and a great ending.
½ June 4, 2014
Ok for a rainy evening in by the fire.
May 29, 2014
this movie is rammed and jammed with logical and directorial mistakes. outrageous (hanebüchener) nonsense that has been seen a thousand times, though each time better than this one. if you want to see something even worse, watch the same director´s new movie "medicus". that movie even tops this one. a director with no vision, cinematically stuck a few decades ago.
May 27, 2014
Set in Belgium a father and daughter set about new life in a new country for the two of them. The father soon realises not all is as It seems when the company he works for completely disappears the next morning and he must track down what had happened while trying to keep the two of them alive. Really good film what I had never heard of before I watched it
½ May 11, 2014
This is a far better movie than this is giving it credit for! People who are Eckhart fans and like a good thriller should watch this!
½ May 11, 2014
May 8, 2014
This was a convoluted spy story with a weak and predictable ending.