Erin Brockovich Quotes
The top Erin Brockovich quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Erin Brockovich: I gave the whole town a blowjob.‐ Submitted by jesse k (2 months ago)
- Erin Brockovich: Well, excuse me for not going to Law School.Ed Masry: Law School? At this point, I'd settle for Charm School.‐ Submitted by Gail S (4 months ago)
- Ed Masry: PG&E is demanding 90. In other words, everybody. Do you understand? This is serious.Erin Brockovich: And, what, Ed? I'm not serious?Ed Masry: You're emotional, you're erratic. You say anything, you make this personal, and it isn't.Erin Brockovich: Not personal? That is my work! My sweat! My time away from my kids! If that's not personal, I don't know what is-- [starts to cough hardly]Ed Masry: Hey, come on. Come on. Go home. Get well. Because you're no good to me sick. I need you, all right? This case needs you.Erin Brockovich: Did you tell them that?
- Theresa Dallavale: Annabelle Daniels.Erin Brockovich: 714-454-9346. 10 years old, 11 in May. Lived on the plume since birth. Wanted to be a synchronized swimmer so she spent every minute she could in the PG&E pool. She had a tumor in her brain stem detected last November, an operation on Thanksgiving, shrunk it with radiation after that. Her parents are Ted & Rita. Ted's got Crohn's disease, Rita has chronic headaches, and nausea, and underwent a hysterectomy last fall. Ted grew up in Hinkley. His brother Robbie, and his wife May and their five children: Robbie Jr, Martha, Ed, Rose & Peter *also* lived on the plume. Their number is 454-9554. You want their diseases?Theresa Dallavale: Okay, look, I think we got off on the wrong foot here.Erin Brockovich: That's all you got, lady. Two wrong feet in fucking ugly shoes.
- Erin Brockovich: How could you take this away from me?Ed Masry: No one's taking anything, will you let me--Erin Brockovich: Bullshit! You stuck me in Siberia dictating to some goddamn steno clerk so you could finish this thing without me!
- Theresa Dallavale: Erin, you don't even have phone numbers for some of them.Erin Brockovich: Whose number do you need?Theresa Dallavale: Everyone's. This is a lawsuit Erin. We need to be able to contact the plaintiffs.Erin Brockovich: I said, whose number do you need?
- Erin Brockovich: Bite my ass, Krispy Kreme!
- Erin Brockovich: [Erin tries to use her cell phone but has no reception] Oh, you fucking piece of CRAP with no signal!
- George: How many numbers you got?Erin Brockovich: Oh, I got numbers comin' outta my ears. For instance: ten.George: Ten?Erin Brockovich: Yeah. That's how many months old my baby girl is.George: You got a little girl?Erin Brockovich: Yeah. Yeah, sexy, huh? How 'bout this for a number? Six. That's how old my other daughter is, eight is the age of my son, two is how many times I've been married - and divorced; sixteen is the number of dollars I have in my bank account. 850-3943. That's my phone number, and with all the numbers I gave you, I'm guessing zero is the number of times you're gonna call it.‐ Submitted by Maria Y (4 years ago)
- Ed Masry: In a law firm you may want to re-think your wardrobe a little.Erin Brockovich: Well as long as I have one ass instead of two I'll wear what I like if that's all right with you. You might want to re-think those ties.‐ Submitted by Maria Y (4 years ago)
- Erin Brockovich: That's all you got lady. Two wrong feet and fucking ugly shoes...
- Ed Masry: Do they teach beauty queens how to apologize? Because you suck at it.‐ Submitted by cora d (4 years ago)
- Erin Brockovich: They're called boobs, Ed.‐ Submitted by Chris P (5 years ago)