The Ernest Green Story Reviews

• Feb 22, 2017

Love this movie, starring a young handsome Morris Chestnut

Love this movie, starring a young handsome Morris Chestnut

• Mar 16, 2012

We were learning about the Little Rock Nine in history and watched this in class. I thought it was the best movie I have ever watched in school.

• May 18, 2011

This was a pretty entertaining documentary about a great story. The only thing I didn't like about this was the acting which could've been better. And of course some other minor problems. I recommend you watch it.

• Aug 22, 2009

I thought that it was a good movie. I did not know about the Little Rock 9 till I saw this film in my Freeshmen year in High School. I thought that it was a good movie.

• Apr 17, 2009

this was a wonderful movie very good and sad that they were treated that way though