Reviews

• Doctor S Super Reviewer
    Jul 08, 2011

A pretty funny idea from Seduction Cinema in this reality movie pitting two teams against each other in the woods in a competitive 'Survivor' manner. The ad libbing runs flat after awhile though, but I love the tapioca tree. I won't spoil the outcome by telling you who wins the $100. (Yes, a whole one hundred!) Director/presenter John Bacchus sums up with the mission statement: "Hey, you know, anybody can win on Erotic Survivor, and I hope to see you next time, and I hope you had fun jerk...uh, well, you know, watching naked girls and stuff."