Escape to Witch Mountain - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Escape to Witch Mountain Reviews

August 17, 2014
(First viewing - Childhood)
January 8, 2013
Loved it as a kid, but I can't accurately rate it as an adult.
April 24, 2012
Havn't saw this in so long
January 4, 2011
Good remake of the Disney film, but I still prefer the original 1975 release.
½ October 20, 2010
This remake of the 1975 version does not live up to the charm of the original. The special effects may be a little better but not as much as you would imagine. The character development feels a little weak to me. I would recommend seeing the original before you see this remake.
August 24, 2010
i want to know where i can buy this movie.
½ May 7, 2010
Great! Loved it. Not the same as the original.
April 25, 2010
Just as good as ever! lollollolzzzz
February 7, 2010
very good one to see.
November 18, 2009
I used to love this movie because I had a crush on Erik von Detten before he became a Tiger Beat pin-up in the late 90s. I haven't seen it in years but I'm sure I'd still like it.
xtremeandy
September 25, 2009
This one is the TV version but I liked this one too is not the original but what the heck I was a kid!!

Baby Twins named Danny & Anna are found by a young Waitress named Zoe Moon (Perrey Reeves) notices the children's hands touch can create a wave of purple energy. Danny (Erik von Detten) is reunited with Anna (Elisabeth Moss) arrange the food on their trays exactly the same way when they sneeze & they realize they're Twin siblings. Danny & Anna have same supernormal powers to touch their hands with purple energy. Waldo Fudd (Vincent Schiavelli) is the shop owner has the same powers as Danny & Anna. They're many more Twins are reunited to take them all home from the planet. Zoe sees the purple light from the front of the shop & recognizes it when she confronts the shop owner hopes to find the twins she saw but he dismisses her accusations to leave her some clues what will happen to Anna & Danny if she wants to help them. Anna & Danny escape with a black horse to The Purple General Shop when Danny & Anna got help from Zoe, Bruno the Hermit (Brad Dourif), Bolt's chauffeur Luthor (Brad Dourif), & Anna's friend; Xander (Sam Horrigan) from the orphanage to Witch Mountain. The shopkeeper & many other reunited twins are waiting for them - sets of Twins to beam in the sky.
½ September 3, 2009
This is a very good movie! I got it on dvd and added it to my movie collection.
September 3, 2009
im waiting for this movie..hehe
½ August 13, 2009
This is a great remake...I really enjoyed it...!~!
July 24, 2009
Used to be my favorite movie when I was younger
July 12, 2009
Loved it as a kid, but I can't accurately rate it as an adult.
June 15, 2009
What the hell? it was resurrected 17 years later?
½ June 3, 2009
Why did they do a remake? And they changed the story a bit from the original, and that's annoying if you liked the orignal.
May 30, 2009
I think it'll be cool.
May 19, 2009
Not entirely sure why the did a remake, or why they changed the storyline in order to do so, but I'd stick with the original if I were you.