Reviews

• Dec 16, 2019

This movie is a great movie to watch with your children. It should make a comeback

• Apr 24, 2012

Havn't saw this in so long

Havn't saw this in so long

• Jan 04, 2011

Good remake of the Disney film, but I still prefer the original 1975 release.

Good remake of the Disney film, but I still prefer the original 1975 release.

• Oct 20, 2010

This remake of the 1975 version does not live up to the charm of the original. The special effects may be a little better but not as much as you would imagine. The character development feels a little weak to me. I would recommend seeing the original before you see this remake.

• Apr 25, 2010

Just as good as ever! lollollolzzzz

Just as good as ever! lollollolzzzz

• Mar 01, 2010

Great! Loved it. Not the same as the original.

Great! Loved it. Not the same as the original.

• Feb 12, 2010

(First viewing - Childhood)

(First viewing - Childhood)

• Oct 12, 2009

very good one to see.

very good one to see.

• Sergio E Super Reviewer
    Sep 25, 2009

This one is the TV version but I liked this one too is not the original but what the heck I was a kid!! Baby Twins named Danny & Anna are found by a young Waitress named Zoe Moon (Perrey Reeves) notices the children's hands touch can create a wave of purple energy. Danny (Erik von Detten) is reunited with Anna (Elisabeth Moss) arrange the food on their trays exactly the same way when they sneeze & they realize they're Twin siblings. Danny & Anna have same supernormal powers to touch their hands with purple energy. Waldo Fudd (Vincent Schiavelli) is the shop owner has the same powers as Danny & Anna. They're many more Twins are reunited to take them all home from the planet. Zoe sees the purple light from the front of the shop & recognizes it when she confronts the shop owner hopes to find the twins she saw but he dismisses her accusations to leave her some clues what will happen to Anna & Danny if she wants to help them. Anna & Danny escape with a black horse to The Purple General Shop when Danny & Anna got help from Zoe, Bruno the Hermit (Brad Dourif), Bolt's chauffeur Luthor (Brad Dourif), & Anna's friend; Xander (Sam Horrigan) from the orphanage to Witch Mountain. The shopkeeper & many other reunited twins are waiting for them - sets of Twins to beam in the sky.

• Sep 03, 2009

This is a very good movie! I got it on dvd and added it to my movie collection.

This is a very good movie! I got it on dvd and added it to my movie collection.