Escape from Extinction Reviews

• ECB
    Nov 09, 2020

This show was so moving. The photography was amazing. The job that accredited Zoos are doing to help animals and to prevent extinction is something I was not fully aware of. A Wonderful educational 90 minutes. This is a great show for the family, I am coming back with my grandkids.

• michael
    Nov 09, 2020

Very interesting, educational and informative.Excellent narration with great photography. Understanding the issues that has caused extinction with so many species and having viewers see what accredited zoos are actually doing to preserve wildlife for the future is outstanding. Very well done documentary.

• Lesley
    Nov 03, 2020

The movie was educational and entertaining. This is a must see for children to learn more about extinction, I learned so much as an adult. It was truly enlightening. I havent walked away from a movie and thought about it after like I have a ton this one in a long time.

• Tamara G
    Oct 23, 2020

This film was amazing. It was education, enlightening and beautiful shot. It reminds us on how we can help our planet and I left feeling uplifted. You must see this film while its still in theaters. Helen Mirrens voice is so perfect.

• SJC
    Oct 16, 2020

This is a real wake up call that everyone should watch! A nice selection of compelling stories and conservation success stories. There is still hope for many declining species!