Escape From Planet Earth - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Escape From Planet Earth Reviews

½ July 16, 2017
OK family movie for a Sunday afternoon after lunch.
½ May 26, 2017
OK, when I saw the commercials for this, I thought it looked fun to watch. Not one of my favorites, but I still liked it OK. It was pretty decent.
½ April 29, 2017
Man! I Don't like this film fortunately It is not the Worst Film of all times.
January 2, 2017
Not a good movie to watch
September 3, 2016
A bland film that not many will remember about things we've all seen and heard before
½ August 6, 2016
This movie is so stupid and retarded. I'm in disbelief that a movie is this bad
½ July 25, 2016
Oh... My... God, I got a major headache after watching this vomit,
This is one of the most Atrocious Animated Films I have ever seen, This Makes Shrek The Third Look Like Toy Story 3.

Score: 1/10
½ July 2, 2016
Escape From Planet Earth is somewhat entertaining. This movie is a good kids and family movie. This movie has a decent plot. I would suggest this movie.
½ June 27, 2016
que demonios es esta pelicula,no puede ser que se burlen de distintas y grandes culturas como apple,pixar,google y facebook,no puede ser lo unico bueno de la pelicula es la animación y nada más,chistes de pastelasos,una trama y una historia predecible y estupida,creen que burlarse y hacer chistes de pastelasos es divertido,ja,no lo creooo,no puedo creer que william shatner de star trek haya doblado esta bazofia.
½ April 30, 2016
It's really not the best movie, but the 3D is awesome!
February 17, 2016
Extremely average in it's by the numbers script and containing laughs more distant than the inside of a black hole, the film won't make anything even resembling an impact. It's visuals and themes about family, however, give it a slight pinch of warmth.
All in all, Escape From Planet Earth will leave you wishing that your thermosphere will protect you from it's rays of mediocrity. OK, but nothing memorable.
½ February 7, 2016
mmmmm esta buena para pasar el rato.
November 29, 2015
very funny movie and funny aliens
½ October 19, 2015
Uninspired and thinly made, Escape from planet earth is a vapid imitator of Dreamworks and Blue Sky that feels tonally and humorlessly aimless.
September 17, 2015
Not the best animation-movie i've seen ....lovely , no great humor , bit complicated , to many strange caracters i guese . SOMDVD
September 4, 2015
This is what I call a color movie. It pretty much exists to get butts in seats and cheap dvd sales from grandparents. It's a kid movie that is there because it gets at least 2 tickets sold for only one who really wants to see it. The animation was below average at best, the score seemed to be wedged into the movie at randomly selected places, and the voice acting is just blah. They get a bunch of familiar names but also affordable. They are nothing unique. They are just there to give the movie some star power. The humor was bland and I found myself bored around the fifteen minute mark. The story not only has beaten the horse to death it's moved on to find another herd of horses. You can do so much better in the sci-fi animation world. Monsters vs. Aliens for example.
½ August 24, 2015
Might not be a good start to the 2013 animated movie season due to story problems and weak characterization. But it's nice animation and humorous sequences makes this movie a good one. Review by Logan Cornn.
August 8, 2015
good but not good enough
½ July 19, 2015
Ho hum. Pot boiler sci-fi family film. Generic animation and a weak script.
July 10, 2015