Escape From Planet Earth - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Escape From Planet Earth Reviews

September 3, 2016
A bland film that not many will remember about things we've all seen and heard before
½ August 6, 2016
This movie is so stupid and retarded. I'm in disbelief that a movie is this bad
½ July 25, 2016
Oh... My... God, I got a major headache after watching this vomit,
This is one of the most Atrocious Animated Films I have ever seen, This Makes Shrek The Third Look Like Toy Story 3.

Score: 1/10
July 3, 2016
What the fuck this movie sucks they ripped off planet 51 a lot and the story is garbage
½ July 2, 2016
Escape From Planet Earth is somewhat entertaining. This movie is a good kids and family movie. This movie has a decent plot. I would suggest this movie.
½ June 27, 2016
que demonios es esta pelicula,no puede ser que se burlen de distintas y grandes culturas como apple,pixar,google y facebook,no puede ser lo unico bueno de la pelicula es la animación y nada más,chistes de pastelasos,una trama y una historia predecible y estupida,creen que burlarse y hacer chistes de pastelasos es divertido,ja,no lo creooo,no puedo creer que william shatner de star trek haya doblado esta bazofia.
½ April 30, 2016
It's really not the best movie, but the 3D is awesome!
February 17, 2016
Extremely average in it's by the numbers script and containing laughs more distant than the inside of a black hole, the film won't make anything even resembling an impact. It's visuals and themes about family, however, give it a slight pinch of warmth.
All in all, Escape From Planet Earth will leave you wishing that your thermosphere will protect you from it's rays of mediocrity. OK, but nothing memorable.
½ February 7, 2016
mmmmm esta buena para pasar el rato.
November 29, 2015
very funny movie and funny aliens
½ October 19, 2015
Uninspired and thinly made, Escape from planet earth is a vapid imitator of Dreamworks and Blue Sky that feels tonally and humorlessly aimless.
September 17, 2015
Not the best animation-movie i've seen ....lovely , no great humor , bit complicated , to many strange caracters i guese . SOMDVD
September 4, 2015
This is what I call a color movie. It pretty much exists to get butts in seats and cheap dvd sales from grandparents. It's a kid movie that is there because it gets at least 2 tickets sold for only one who really wants to see it. The animation was below average at best, the score seemed to be wedged into the movie at randomly selected places, and the voice acting is just blah. They get a bunch of familiar names but also affordable. They are nothing unique. They are just there to give the movie some star power. The humor was bland and I found myself bored around the fifteen minute mark. The story not only has beaten the horse to death it's moved on to find another herd of horses. You can do so much better in the sci-fi animation world. Monsters vs. Aliens for example.
½ August 24, 2015
Might not be a good start to the 2013 animated movie season due to story problems and weak characterization. But it's nice animation and humorous sequences makes this movie a good one. Review by Logan Cornn.
August 8, 2015
good but not good enough
½ July 19, 2015
Ho hum. Pot boiler sci-fi family film. Generic animation and a weak script.
July 10, 2015
enjoyable for the kids
July 3, 2015
Escape From Planet Earth is a decent film that is cheesy and pointless. I thought the characters were likable enough, but this lacked ambition. I mean it's reallyâ?¦confusing. First the alien lands on Earth and is put in jail. And next thing I know they have a food fight in the cafeteria. And this space ship magically pups up and takes them back to their planet. That's it. This was pointless from the start. They didn't even put an effort to make the film memorable. You would a giant chunk of it just as you exit the theater. This has enough crappy gags that will amuse the kiddies. I recommend watching the movie "Antz" intead
June 19, 2015
So funny would watch it again
½ June 10, 2015
It's pretty generic and similar to a lot of films, but's enough for children to enjoy. (C )