Escape From Planet Earth - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Escape From Planet Earth Reviews

June 8, 2015
Very funny. Me, my wife, and daughter loved it.
May 18, 2015
Repetitively sanctimonious.
½ April 9, 2015
I was able to sit through the whole thing this time. It's about average for an animation feature, but definitely not on par with the likes of "Findng Nemo" or "Wally".
April 5, 2015
Oh no the escape from planet earth had died
½ March 2, 2015
Enjoyable animated movie with an interesting storyline from the aliens visiting planet earth. Fun for the whole family to watch.
½ February 23, 2015
A really good animated family comedy that's really funny and cute, but it unable to escape from the typical silliness. It's still enjoyably watchable, if you can take it and watch it through. (B)

(Full review coming soon - requires another viewing)
½ February 14, 2015
It's follows the Incredible in some ways but is not as clever. Still, I found it worth watching.
½ January 29, 2015
Besides some admittedly solid animation, Escape from Planet Earth is a terrible movie. Not funny, enjoyable, and cliched, only the very small would maybe like this.
½ January 18, 2015
Movie was just ok for me, not sure how often we will watch this one.
½ January 7, 2015
A decent enough animation, but there's not a lot to please all ages here.
December 23, 2014
It's the best aleen movie ever.........COOOOOOOOL
December 20, 2014
its silly and childish, but I enjoyed it.
December 13, 2014
Didn't like this movie, because it was seen a bunch of times by my little brother. But, I'll give them credit for Ricky Gervais as the mission control computer.
½ October 31, 2014
come on, it was nice. cliché, yes, but nice. 33% isn´t a relevant valuation.
½ October 18, 2014
I liked the aliens, like how they were animated and how they acted.
October 8, 2014
This was just a painful watch.
September 24, 2014
Been there, done that. Also -1 for generic humanity bashing.
½ September 24, 2014
ei nyt mikää iha mahtava
½ September 22, 2014
kids liked this film
September 6, 2014
,blj,vhj,vhj,jbglvjglvgj
Vvvb on hvovbbibbthtebqwvqenetb nobhrerjhb., be.m bhjm hbm b man, jb, be n b,bn, n bn. ,bn bn bn jb b jamb, hvj.bou.ukg
Hbugilhbijglhighllmkmjutyfgingybh