Escape From Planet Earth Reviews

• Dec 27, 2018

Its a neat idea, a role reversal of the humans escaping alien planet, but the execution doesn't live nearly up to its already kind of corny concept.

• Jul 16, 2017

OK family movie for a Sunday afternoon after lunch.

OK family movie for a Sunday afternoon after lunch.

• Apr 29, 2017

Man! I Don't like this film fortunately It is not the Worst Film of all times.

Man! I Don't like this film fortunately It is not the Worst Film of all times.

• Jan 02, 2017

Not a good movie to watch

Not a good movie to watch

• Jul 02, 2016

Escape From Planet Earth is somewhat entertaining. This movie is a good kids and family movie. This movie has a decent plot. I would suggest this movie.

• Jun 27, 2016

que demonios es esta pelicula,no puede ser que se burlen de distintas y grandes culturas como apple,pixar,google y facebook,no puede ser lo unico bueno de la pelicula es la animación y nada más,chistes de pastelasos,una trama y una historia predecible y estupida,creen que burlarse y hacer chistes de pastelasos es divertido,ja,no lo creooo,no puedo creer que william shatner de star trek haya doblado esta bazofia.

• Apr 09, 2016

Oh... My... God, I got a major headache after watching this vomit, This is one of the most Atrocious Animated Films I have ever seen, This Makes Shrek The Third Look Like Toy Story 3. Score: 1/10

• Feb 07, 2016

mmmmm esta buena para pasar el rato.

mmmmm esta buena para pasar el rato.

• Jan 25, 2016

It's really not the best movie, but the 3D is awesome!

It's really not the best movie, but the 3D is awesome!

• Oct 19, 2015

Uninspired and thinly made, Escape from planet earth is a vapid imitator of Dreamworks and Blue Sky that feels tonally and humorlessly aimless.