Escape From Planet Earth Reviews

• Nov 15, 2020

Comedy similiar to Planet 51. But this time the bad guys are humans, that's more accurate ;D

• Sep 24, 2020

While it's certainly better than the most of the CGI movies that aren't done by the magnificent seven*, Escape from Planet Earth isn't very good either. The animation is solid, especially for the cinematic debut of a company whose cinematic experience had only been limited to direct-to-DVD movies. The voice acting is competent and nobody sounds too stilted. There are a couple of genuinely funny moments and lines of dialogue. But it doesn't seem willing to take any risks. Character development doesn't exist, the alien designs are pretty standard and don't stand out, half of the humour is lazy pop-culture references that the intended audience won't get, the story's pretty cliched. This movie doesn't feel half-assed, it feels like there were people who wanted to make a genuinely good product but its preference to play it safe prevent it from standing out, even if it is a cut above the rest with regards to animated movies done by B-list studios that likely have minimal filmography. *Disney, Pixar, DreamWorks, Warner Bros., Sony Pictures Animation, Blue Sky Studios and Illumination

• Aug 05, 2020

This movie is underrated! It deserves a lot more recognition, I'm not saying that it's great though, at best it's good, it has a lot of negatives, for example the movie is very predictable, the worldbuilding falls apart easily, and the movie doesn't really have a rewatch value but it has funny references, kinda lovable characters, and overall is a good movie I guess, (2.75/5)

• Sep 28, 2019

When I first heard about this movie, I thought it didn't look that bad and that it got a bit too much hate. I watched it and it's indeed not as bad as the critics say.... it's 10 times worse!!

• Dec 27, 2018

Its a neat idea, a role reversal of the humans escaping alien planet, but the execution doesn't live nearly up to its already kind of corny concept.

• Jul 16, 2017

OK family movie for a Sunday afternoon after lunch.

OK family movie for a Sunday afternoon after lunch.

• Apr 29, 2017

Man! I Don't like this film fortunately It is not the Worst Film of all times.

Man! I Don't like this film fortunately It is not the Worst Film of all times.

• Jan 02, 2017

Not a good movie to watch

Not a good movie to watch

• Jul 02, 2016

Escape From Planet Earth is somewhat entertaining. This movie is a good kids and family movie. This movie has a decent plot. I would suggest this movie.

• Jun 27, 2016

que demonios es esta pelicula,no puede ser que se burlen de distintas y grandes culturas como apple,pixar,google y facebook,no puede ser lo unico bueno de la pelicula es la animación y nada más,chistes de pastelasos,una trama y una historia predecible y estupida,creen que burlarse y hacer chistes de pastelasos es divertido,ja,no lo creooo,no puedo creer que william shatner de star trek haya doblado esta bazofia.