Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind Reviews

January 17, 2017
F R O D O B A G G I N S
January 16, 2017
I love this movie... thought provoking and deep and meaningful... i can now appreciate the appeal of the eternal sunshine of a spotless mind... in more ways then one
January 12, 2017
Did the title come from Alexander Pope? I loved the imagery, the music and the warmth of Jim Carrey's performance. And great to see an (early?) Mark Ruffalo. But I just wonder what the concept of the movie is.
December 29, 2016
Relentlessly goofy and surprisingly deep, 'Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind' is Jim Carrey's best ever performance. An equally stellar supporting cast make this one of the more unusual yet charming love stories ever made. Off the beaten path, we are given hope that there are writers still out there who can spin a tale that interests us for the duration. Final Score 8.4/10
December 27, 2016
I was able to bear it only up to around 30 minutes, after which I was unable to take the torture anymore. Though appreciated & applauded by lots, this one's obviously not my cup of tea.
December 23, 2016
One of my all time favorites, watched it ten times. Took a couple of times to catch everything. Brilliant and beautiful. Kaufman is incredibly gifted and Gondy's direction was a great match for this story. Cannot wait for more from Kaufman!
December 22, 2016
Really great, despite the story getting jumbled towards the end, what with Charlie Kaufman's crazy writing. One of the best directors ever, so you can't help but love the movie.
½ December 16, 2016
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind is without a doubt, a modern masterpiece. It's inventive, unconventional plot is fresh and unheard of. The performances from Carrey and Winslet in particular are fantastic and the film flowed perfectly. I disliked a couple of scenes like where Jim Carrey is a big baby but the rest of the memories are informative and influential to the overall story. This is one of the smartest films of the decade.
½ December 14, 2016
Clever and original romantic mind exploration. Carrey impressive.
½ December 12, 2016
So... I watched it again. Worth it.
December 10, 2016
Una maravillosa película bastante original en la historia. Para mi mejor película en la que ha participado Jim Carrey.
½ December 9, 2016
Good film! I want to rate it higher but I was so confused to what was going on for most of the film. Will watch again sometime to see if I understand it better then
½ December 3, 2016
With a charming cast, skillful direction and clever writing, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind is destined to become a classic.
December 1, 2016
A magic conjunction of acting, writing, cinematography, and direction.
December 1, 2016
Despite its sci-fiyish concept, this movie is more about exploring how important one's memories can be in defining their existence.
November 27, 2016
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind is the most original concept of a movie I've seen acted brilliantly by Jim Carey and Kate Winslet. This film is near perfect with emotion and laughs throughout. I cannot recommend this film enough.

5 baby Joel's/ 5
November 27, 2016
Kauffman and Gondry at their imaginative, melancholic and beautiful best.
November 26, 2016
A conventional love story told in the least conventional way possible. Even though it wasn't my favorite, it's very impressive.
valllerivanov
November 13, 2016
I can't remember the whole movie because it's with so many parts and you must watch it to tell it whole. That movie makes the feeling in yourself get little bit real and maybe to feel it. It takes the points of the nature and shows them in somehow really nice and good way that the watcher can just watch and watch without thinking about anything and if something distracts the people they get angry on it because it confusing the concentration on the film. So emotional.
November 11, 2016
This movie is a Masterpiece
and my third favourite also.