Ethan Mao - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ethan Mao Reviews

November 11, 2007
Sad yet strangely sexy!!!
½ October 14, 2007
Not the best film and definitely not the best acting but still nice.
September 6, 2007
Erm.. I almost died watching this. Kind of annoying to watch. Maybe I'll give it another try.
½ August 26, 2007
What a movie about a modern day tribulation.
June 27, 2007
I'm biased on this one since I was in it...
June 18, 2007
nope.... poor man's brokeback mountain...
June 14, 2007
Kind of a sad movie, but was still very suspenseful. One of the best independent films I've seen to this day. The ending was a bit abrupt, but hopefully that indicates a sequel.
June 12, 2007
Being Gay and having a crazy family is not easy. This movie is the gay version of American Beauty
½ June 9, 2007
Worth wathcing simply for the superbitch stepmother. Hilarious!
June 4, 2007
Cute film about a young Asian boy coming out. His dreams are interesting.
May 6, 2007
i would never watch this!!!!!!!!!!!!
April 2, 2007
Some people really liked this movie. I just thought it was rather weird since the acting had much to be desired.
February 11, 2007
What I consider to be an interesting take on a "gay movie" Defin9tely worth a look
½ December 10, 2006
Quite a poor movie to say the least..... Certainly not worth the time to watch it.
October 24, 2006
This film wasn't what I was expecting at all. It's very touching in some ways, disturbing in others, but very well acted. A love story like you'll never have seen, and so original it deserves a good rating.
½ June 5, 2006
Someone forced me to watch this movie lol, it's good anyways..
May 19, 2006
Starts of pretty well, but then turns into something it really shouldn't try and be. I don't really understand why most of the story happened, seems a bit of an over reaction to me, slightly unrealistic. But it was captivating with some decent moments of tension, the acting is on and off throughout.