Ever After: A Cinderella Story - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ever After: A Cinderella Story Reviews

June 24, 2017
When what we see and come to enjoy the various interpretations from others eyes we give you the true account. When we see our life is like a fairytale to tell you much more of what you don't see. When we see we come from poor upbringings to see we wished we were rich when it's every little girls dream to live like a princess. When what we don't see coming it changes our life forever. When we see we are firm with our beliefs and views to see the world differently then others when times are changing. When we see we are amongst great revolutionary thinkers who want to conform modern day thinking to see we do it in high places. When we see we don't like old traditional ways to go against it and make others see change. When what others dont see change but they make their mark on history for how they see the world differently. When we see that wealth doesn't matter when we seek love in whom sees eye to eye with us. When what others see in love we see its all in how we look. When being in the spotlight of our kingdom we see that we must be a new face for leadership that we must be seeing great. When we see we bask in all the gifts in high places and little priveldges in low places to see how good and bad life is like. When what we see we regard when we see ourselves as no one can see and want but low life's and not those on high. When what we see others might enjoy we see we are in good company. When what others can't see in high places we pay our way to see when we aim for those eye to see us. When being in low places we only see one perspective from the outside when only a few can see in high places. When we don't normally see in others, we come to enjoy in unlikely people when we see past their class but who they are inside. When we see that not everything is what they are when we see the world in for what it is on the inside thst counts. When we don't see what love does to us when it unearths such possibility of inclusion of everything co existing and living together in a new age. When what we don't like seeing done under handed we put a stop to it. When we see that we see eye to eye with other people in high places when they were once lived liked us, see a keen eye in some master pieces thst they can see was worth looking in a deeper look. When what we hate seeing we must keep away when they go against what we wished to see. When we only see ourselves in high places to put those in low places when love is a matter of competition of wealth and power. When we see a festive moment that brings those whom have been shut out to be let in to celebrate all what thoughts and ideas we might see to flourish. When we see that we celebrate all what is on the inside to see those who see us and more suited for us. When we see that we haven't been entirely truthful, to regard those in high places so low that we see why we are not meant to be in high places. When we don't see that those who are able to see eye to eye in eachother is a priveldge of love we either deserve or not deserve depending on how we see the world. When there are many people who don't care to see others ways to see it our own way to see who doesn't deserve. When we see love is inspiring that we don't usually see somethings in a time of great blindness that we see past our present appearances and look into our future with others we see fit. When we see that many share in our views of live to see eye to eye on us in what we want and don't want when times of great romanticism are flourishing around the world.

When what we see as not in high places we under handly see we must put down when we can't let anything come between true love. When we see who truly sees us to see we open our eyes and heart yo those who see us. When what we see others have no regard for we see they are unfit when they try to under handly seek what is not intended for them. When we only make others see their ways yo see they are treated to the same treatment they wish to see on others. When we see true love found us when our hearts and minds crossed paths that changes the course of our lives to make us live happily ever after in the end.
June 14, 2017
One of the best romantic films of ALL time. One of the best soundtracks of ALL time. Phenomenal film in every way. It's the perfect balance of historical-feeling Renaissance sweeping love story rooted in well-acted characters, whilst, at the same time, fulfilling that desire for fairy-tale magic! Phenomenal!
May 22, 2017
The best Cinderella movie ever made.. Where the characters are interesting and their romance doesn't feel forced or rushed. Also she is not some helpless girl waiting to be saved by the prince.. Amazing movie ??
April 10, 2017
This movie took an amazing fairytale and made it seem like reality. I love the plot, and I'm truly impressed with how this version took every detail from the original fairytale like the shoes, the stepmother and stepsisters, and the idea of a fairy godmother, and made it work in a real way. A heartwarming story that you want to believe is a real story that someone's ancestors passed down from history.
½ January 6, 2017
actually not bad. The acting was pretty good and it never got boring. Good modern take on the fairy tale.
December 27, 2016
Favorite Cinderella movie yet, tho I'd like to have seen better depictions of the dad.
½ August 31, 2016
Une twist intéressante, Cendrillon qui ne se laisse pas marcher sur les pieds!
½ August 27, 2016
Probably the best take on the 'Cinderella' story we've had so far.
May 14, 2016
Fine, I have feels that can be woken up by fairy tales and true love with humor and Leonardo DaVinci. And then their great-grand kids all died because French Revolution.
May 12, 2016
One of the best movies I've ever watched. I never get tired of watching it. Cleverly written,Ever After teaches us all that fish can have wings.
March 18, 2016
It's my favorite chick flick. I can watch it over and over again.
March 2, 2016
Love this movie. Great movie. Great interpretation of the fairy tale. Love the chemistry. Great casting.
February 27, 2016
i will love this movie until i die straight up 16 years and counting
November 29, 2015
One of the best films on the old Cinderella tale. Barrymore is absolutely spectacular.
October 13, 2015
Pretty much my favorite fairy tale / romance. Drew Barrymore's best movie. Best. Fairy Tale Movie Ever.!
August 22, 2015
love this movie me and my mom
July 29, 2015
a light-hearted love story well worth seeing!
June 23, 2015
Love it! Even 17 years later it is still my go to favorite "Cinderella" story. If you are looking for a syrupy unrealistic bore of an adaption on this classic story try the New Cinderella movie. If you don't want to scratch your eyes out PLEASE SEE THIS MOVIE.
June 16, 2015
While at times a bit slow, Ever After offers a refreshing and more realistic take on a classic fairy tale.