Ever After: A Cinderella Story - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ever After: A Cinderella Story Reviews

½ August 31, 2016
Une twist intéressante, Cendrillon qui ne se laisse pas marcher sur les pieds!
½ August 27, 2016
Probably the best take on the 'Cinderella' story we've had so far.
May 14, 2016
Fine, I have feels that can be woken up by fairy tales and true love with humor and Leonardo DaVinci. And then their great-grand kids all died because French Revolution.
May 12, 2016
One of the best movies I've ever watched. I never get tired of watching it. Cleverly written,Ever After teaches us all that fish can have wings.
March 18, 2016
It's my favorite chick flick. I can watch it over and over again.
March 2, 2016
Love this movie. Great movie. Great interpretation of the fairy tale. Love the chemistry. Great casting.
February 27, 2016
i will love this movie until i die straight up 16 years and counting
November 29, 2015
One of the best films on the old Cinderella tale. Barrymore is absolutely spectacular.
October 13, 2015
Pretty much my favorite fairy tale / romance. Drew Barrymore's best movie. Best. Fairy Tale Movie Ever.!
August 22, 2015
love this movie me and my mom
July 29, 2015
a light-hearted love story well worth seeing!
June 23, 2015
Love it! Even 17 years later it is still my go to favorite "Cinderella" story. If you are looking for a syrupy unrealistic bore of an adaption on this classic story try the New Cinderella movie. If you don't want to scratch your eyes out PLEASE SEE THIS MOVIE.
June 16, 2015
While at times a bit slow, Ever After offers a refreshing and more realistic take on a classic fairy tale.
½ June 14, 2015
This was one of the worst movies I've ever seen. Bad plot, bad characters, ok, acting. I want my 2 hours back.
May 28, 2015
The best Cinderella story I have ever seen!
May 24, 2015
This movie really is like Cinderella!
May 23, 2015
IT *IS* THE PERFECT CINDERELLA STORY!!
½ May 14, 2015
Finally Barrymore shows some chops in this fine twist on the classic story.
April 13, 2015
Interesting but slow moving version of the Cinderella story. Worth a look given the cast and the script.