Everybody Says I'm Fine! - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Everybody Says I'm Fine! Reviews

June 7, 2011
Full of twists, Everybody Says I'm Fine, keeps the viewers' attention. The film reminds me of "Diva" in its flash and unexpected plot.

Scarred by the traumatic deaths of his parents as he helplessly watches, Xen develops the ability to know the thoughts of his clients when he is cutting their hair. He tries to use his power to right wrongs and eventually loses it (or is cured) through justifiable violence. The look of the film is stunning, as set and lighting create a vividly colored fantasy of a salon. Direction is powerful, particularly in the repetitive motif in dealing with central clients.

Filmed and set in India, most of the characters speak English most of the time, but it is aggravating for English-speakers when characters revert to what probably is Hindi.
December 16, 2008
one of my all time favorites..
Rahul Bose and Rehaan Engineer do a fantastic job!!
August 31, 2008
Don't ask how I found this!!!! Does it sound remotely familiar?
½ August 18, 2008
A fascinating and unique story that gets absolutely muddled in the telling. This could have been brilliant, but instead is just a mess.
July 3, 2008
Showcases the mask worn by everybody who seem to be fine as they claim with their smooth talk. Only to find their tumultous emotions and complexities within their concealed untroubled demeanor.
January 2, 2008
An excellently scripted movie with great performances by all the actors!
October 24, 2007
One of my favourites.. sheds light on the hypocritical p3 Indian-mumbaikar society. Or at least.. is a VERY valiant effort. The Page 3 before Page 3.
September 9, 2007