Everybody's Baby: The Rescue of Jessica McClure - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Everybody's Baby: The Rescue of Jessica McClure Reviews

March 2, 2013
how do i watch this film?
August 5, 2012
It Is so sad best ever film
May 24, 2012
So happy to find this on Netflix Instant! This movie fascinated me as a child. Maybe that indicates I was a bit odd even back then. Or was a foreshadow of my now love of emergency medicine? Regardless, this remains a movie worthy of watching over and over.
August 5, 2010
Most Still Reamember The little girl that fell down that well And It Took Forever for them to get her out THIS IS THE MOVIE OF BABY JESSICA!!!! It Is As Awsome as when I followed it on the news !! A Must See...
November 10, 2009
wow! thats intresting! acctually its the scnd time i use this site how can i add u as friend?..well i ll discover :)
½ September 9, 2009
This movie was included in a 4 pack of drama movies which I bought for cheap, so I wasn't sure what to expect.

The acting was bad, sometimes barely passable.

***SPOILER WARNING***

When Jessica has fallen into the well and the police shows up at the home, a woman is sent there to calm down the "upset mother" Cissy.
But she was much more calm than any of the people in the whole movie, there was just no reason for the other woman to be there.
You understood what emotions the characters were supposed to portray, but you didn't see it on the screen.
For example, one of the police officers is so disturbed by the poor baby is trapped in the well that the posttraumatic stress after the incident caused him to commit suicide.
The same man in the movie seems more like "Oh noez, I brokid kids leg. Police-cat is not amused".
It was so pointless watching the actors when they failed every single time to portray what they were supposed to.
I only showed sympathy for the movie as it was "Made for TV".

Aside from the bad acting, it's an OK watch.
As I said earlier, the terrible acting just makes it seem like nobody really cares, so you get very surprised when characters are suddenly breaking down crying at the thought of the child trapped and that a whole town would put up ribbons to show support.
You just didn't feel it.

I don't know if it happened for real or was "added", but I felt it was STUPID that the audience watching the event had time to set up rockets just in case the girl was rescued so they could celebrate by firing them up.
So what if she died then?

It was interesting to watch once, but the bad acting keeps me from watching it again for a couple of weeks.
March 29, 2008
one of the best movies i have ever seen woman will love it
½ March 14, 2008
watched it accidentally this afternoon. truly not awful for a dated, made-for-tv movie. i will do more of a review of this later.
February 4, 2008
This movie's one of my favorites... Mainly because I remember when this happened. After seeing this, all I can say is: "Thank goodness for the invention of cordless phones".
January 26, 2008
One of the best movies I've ever seen. I cried my eyes out the first time.
½ November 22, 2007
Touching story, but not the best movie.
November 8, 2007
Great Rescue of a little girl that fell in a well...
September 7, 2007
Totally over-blown, over-acted, and brim full of histrionics. The sympathy quickly turns to indifference
½ August 10, 2007
Emotionally touching movie of a true event.
½ August 5, 2007