Everybody's Doing It Reviews

• Sep 13, 2010

Everyone knows MTV is shit, but this early tv-movie focusing on the abysmal Federal-funded "abstinence only" programs of a few years ago manages to be funny, informative and smart. It even manages to represent both of the (logical) sides of the argument; we totally should encourage abstinence in our schools' health programs, but we also need to teach them everything else. Makes sense and makes for a fun after-school special. Hunt it down (IMDb/Hulu) if you're a Lizzy Caplan fan.

• Apr 22, 2010

Good movie. I liked it and think it's watchable.

Good movie. I liked it and think it's watchable.

• jay n Super Reviewer
    Dec 31, 2009

It's presented in an oversimplified manner but the message to fight the herd instinct is a good one.

• Aug 25, 2009

Very educational movie on sex education offered at school.

Very educational movie on sex education offered at school.

• Aug 24, 2009

The film played like a cheesy sex-ed video I watched back in grade school. I guess it recieves a star for being informative. Eh, I'll give it a star and a half.

• Aug 20, 2009

The girl from Mean Girls & the neighbor from Grounded for Life. Nice message but kinda slow-paced.

• Aug 16, 2009

Terrible movie but I like the message.

Terrible movie but I like the message.

• Aug 04, 2009

Hahaha. I can't believe I watched this.

Hahaha. I can't believe I watched this.

• May 03, 2009

Watching this film feels like a cookie-cutter teen flick. Yet, it makes its points when it comes to the often touchy subject of sex ed.

• Jan 21, 2009

Well, this is just to creepy, well wouldn't be surprised if it really was like that...freaking religion stuff...