Everyday Sunshine: The Story of Fishbone - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Everyday Sunshine: The Story of Fishbone Reviews

November 30, 2015
One of the best bands of all time gets a fantastic documentaries.
½ October 1, 2015
i haven't stopped thinking about this one for a few days.
July 13, 2015
Originality is an under-appreciated commodity. Democracy among an ensemble of creative genius is a necessary component of the true mutual accommodation of its full potential. Originality is an accident that when allowed to flow into a controlled cooperative experiment can release immense creative power. Thwarted, it becomes habit & formulae for cliche & drudgery. Even at the price of deserved wealth & fame, true spontaneity must maintain an element of itself throughout.
December 12, 2014
Great rock n roll doc.
July 4, 2013
FAVORITE LIVE BAND - EVER!
June 17, 2013
Hey Fishbone fans! I watched this yesterday and really enjoyed it....I had forgotten how amazing this band is and how much I love them. Must see.
½ April 7, 2013
"Everyday Sunshine" proves to be an extraordinary film comprised of stellar interviews and great footage, effectively telling the story of a band plagued by tragedy, yet the film is able to portray the band's continuously "sunny" career outlook well.
February 18, 2013
Excellent documentary. just watched it a couple weeks ago...re-watched it several times. A must see.
February 18, 2013
Best music documentary I've seen in years. Five stars, hands down. You don't know Fishbone? Doesn't matter- it's a great story even if you ren't a fan... and when it's over, you'll be a new fan!
½ February 18, 2013
One of my top 5 favorite Rock-Docs!
February 18, 2013
Great documentary about a great band! Reality is stranger than fiction and this story is the perfect example of that. A must see for any music fan or musician.
February 18, 2013
LOVED it! Met these guys back in the eighties and they are some of the coolest, most talented artists I have ever hung with. Glad that they ae still rocking...
February 18, 2013
Great documentary about an incredible band and an incredible period for rock. A must see for every music lover. We love you guys !
February 18, 2013
Bad ass band! One of the best of our times! 10 stars!
February 18, 2013
Thoughtful, informative, funny, raucous...A true history of a seminal punk/rock/ska/jazz/funk band. If you have ever enjoyed the music of Fishbone or played in a band, you owe it to yourself to watch this film.
February 18, 2013
bought @ the show and watched it, love it! would recommend to other people
February 18, 2013
Great film. Really gives a view of the band from the inside, honest and real, without any fluff. Recommended for fans of great music and great films alike.
February 18, 2013
great doc on THEE most underrated under-appreciated bands ever...
½ November 24, 2012
Simply awesome. It shows the real life struggles of what it takes to be a successful band and the price that's paid to be at the top and to try to stay there.
½ November 1, 2012
Another story of a band who once had success falling on hard times, which is almost every bands story eventually so it's no surprise especially as they were selling something you couldn't put on vinyl. Most of their music was bad. This story isn't dull though, but suspiciously fake in parts