Everyone's Hero - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Everyone's Hero Reviews

½ September 16, 2017
It's sweet but it mostly just a forgettable movie with forgettable characters. Not exactly a terrible animated film, but it is definitely not good.
September 3, 2017
The movie was inspirational as it shows you to never give up and follow your dreams. I thought that message was a little cliché as it's found in about one third of every children's movie. The plot made no sense and just felt like you were in the boys dream the whole time. All the events were unrealistic. I would say this movie is best for little kids like 7 and under. I showed this to my seven and nine year old. My nine year old walked away within the first fifteen minutes, but my seven year old loved it. To sum it all up, it provided a useful message, but the storyline did not make much sense.
½ August 14, 2017
Unfunny, unimaginative, and terrible computer graphics. Even worse graphics than Jimmy Neutron, even though I loved that movie and I thought those graphics were good. Not even 1 star!
May 10, 2017
I personally love baseball and this movie gave heart and sentiment
May 1, 2017
Bater up!! To see this movie I'm a fan of this movie and it's all about baseball see the trailer I know I like the trailer to this movie and when I saw this movie it was a funny movie
February 2, 2017
Not a good movie to watch
November 29, 2016
Everyone's Hero will most likely satisfy the least demanding of moviegoers.
½ August 11, 2016
Everyone's Hero is okay when you watch it, but is also completely forgettable.
August 7, 2016
Charming movie for kids to see if you need a silly movie then this would be the one to see and if you like the New York Yankees see what a fun good movie this is!!
June 27, 2016
Everyone's Hero is a brilliant movie. A movie about someone stealing Babe Ruth's bat and little Yankee Irving trying to find his bat. This movie is funny and inspiring. I would suggest this movie.
½ December 24, 2015
It's a very predictable and bland animated film. It's very forgettable, There is so little that I remember from watching it, these characters I don't think are interesting, their "journey" is kinda boring, and the final game in this movie is pretty dumb. I'd say this is one you can skip.
August 9, 2015
All about fooling in baseball.
August 8, 2015
Face it, leather-face, you're beat.

A group of robbers stole Babe Ruth's lucky bat right in the middle of the World Series. They scoff the job and a little boy named Jake T. Smith discovers the bat and is a Yankee and Ruth fan. He sets off on a journey from New York to Chicago to personally deliver the bat to Ruth; meanwhile, the original robbers are hot on his trail.

"You smell like a week old hot dog."

Three directors collaborate to deliver Everyone's Hero. The storyline for this picture is fairly fun and unfolds well. The animation style is also solid and on par with current CGI. The voices fit the characters well and include Ritchie Allen, Whoopi Goldberg, William H. Macy, Ralph Coppolla, and Brian Dennehy.

"How are we going to get Babe Ruth's lucky bat?"

I came across this on HBOGO and thought it would be a fun movie to watch with my daughter. She was interested and watched it from beginning to end. I wouldn't say it was a classic or must see, but it was a nice addition to the genre that is worth a viewing, but not worth adding to your DVD collection.

"How can something so round be so square?"

Grade: C+
July 7, 2015
Everyone's Hero is sweet and good natured. But is misguided and boring as the animation.
½ March 31, 2015
I think this film is alright. The animation is decent enough, the writing is good, and it has a lot of heart. The story is intriguing, but has some silly moments here and there. I like the character of Yankee. He's very likeable and brave. The other characters, namely Screwy and Darlin', are more annoying than they are charming. There are some funny moments. The film isn't the most memorable animated film and might not entertain every adult, but children and baseball fans can get a kick out of it. Everyone's Hero is worth a least one viewing
November 15, 2014
Good animated Baseball story about the early Yankee years and a boys journey with Babe Ruth's bat
½ September 12, 2014
It's a cute family film that holds a good message for baseball fans, but the movie's a little strange in a fun way as in fun strange. (B)

(Full review coming soon - with better wording)
½ August 16, 2014
(First and only viewing - Late 2006 in theaters)
August 11, 2014
I've seen scattered scenes here and there than probably somehow make a whole... but never at the same time. Doesn't seem to bad.
½ August 11, 2014
A rather silly story which does admittedly have some laughs in it; however, the rest of the movie is severely lacking in a story worth telling and a good script.