Everyone's Hero - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Everyone's Hero Reviews

July 21, 2014
It is really interesting movies and really fun to watch
½ June 28, 2014
Terrible animation and acting, but the plot is actually kind of cute. That doesn't mean it's great, but it's heartwarming at times!
½ May 16, 2014
It's a terrable movie. Don't watch it. It is soo bad. The meaning of the story is good but the movie it's self sucks!!!!!! DO NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE!!!!! It is terrable!!!!!
May 3, 2014
Pretty good little kid movie. Ages 4+
½ February 4, 2014
Wow. My kids like it. I will never watch it again. Dumb
½ January 23, 2014
Funny and sweet at times, of course, but in the end it is terribly bland and just plain cheesy.
October 21, 2013
THIS MOVIE IS STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
October 21, 2013
Well it's sweet...that's about it.
½ September 29, 2013
Adorable. I was surprised. Got teary eyed at some parts and brought back incredible memories.
April 29, 2013
The greatest animated film of all time.
April 23, 2013
my little brother will love this movie
February 24, 2013
this movie is sweet but forgetable so much so that I cant remember if they mention ruth's called shot.
February 5, 2013
I love this movie!! I can watch it all day.
January 25, 2013
realmente es una pelicula fantastica.. le pueden ver asi chicos como grandes.. wow..se volaron la barda con esta movie,,nice!!
January 2, 2013
My grandson is reading the book then i would like to see it with him.
December 27, 2012
Im not interested in the storyline.
½ December 18, 2012
This film is just too childish, for kids or adults, plus it has a stupid plot
½ December 7, 2012
Cute typical movie of a boy on a mission to fulfill his dreams...not much hype but keeps ONLY kiddies entertained.
½ November 30, 2012
Everyone's Hero was not a really good movie. It sure cost a lot of money to make the film, but seriously? Why put Whoopi Goldberg in the cast of being a baseball bat? In fact, It didn't really sell off my eyes, but this movie deserves a 1.5 rating.