Everyone's Hero - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Everyone's Hero Reviews

May 31, 2012
Even as a girl who pretty much deplores almost all sports and wouldn't naturally watch a "sports" movie, I enjoyed this one. It was very cute and very entertaining and it saved me from tearing my hair out with boredom by gracing my television screen one winter night. So, it was kinda my hero... ; )
April 23, 2012
Just saw this movie with my kids and they just loved it. They laughted like crazy
April 18, 2012
VERY GOOD ONE OF THE BEST'S ANIMATED MOVIE'S IN THE WORLD!!!
April 17, 2012
very good movie and got my children emotional to watch very good movie
April 14, 2012
if it were about the red sox i would see it
April 14, 2012
good movie for kids and adults
½ April 13, 2012
kids stuff.. not for adults.. too predictable..
½ April 11, 2012
I caught the tale end of this movie at walmart when I went to pick stuff up that I needed and it was the most predictable and stupid movie I had seen in a long time, the only "twist" here is that the underdog in this movie looks like the yanks!!
If you want an underdog story you don't put the HERO in with the Yankees!!
plus you don't make it predictable like everyone else does, I mean its the same formula EVERY SINGLE TIME, said hero goes and has some speical gift and actually meets and plays with his favorite team they go all the way to the finals and something happens with they're relationships in someway so they strike out a couple times until they get a speach by a friend of some kind be it human or "animated baseball Bat" they get their confidence back and win it for the FREAKING TEAM whoopee freaking DOO!
I hate these so called "feel good team" movies because they're SO predictable and now it makes me want to puke now a days because the are all the same movies with different charactors!!
April 11, 2012
ANOTHER KIDS MOVIE?LOOKS OK
½ April 10, 2012
again computer animated shows are better then most films!
½ April 8, 2012
Pretty predictable at times, but in the end, I slightly enjoyed the visuals of the film.
April 8, 2012
Very cute, I like this movie
February 23, 2012
Everyone's Hero is a decent family film about a boy who witnesses the stealing of Babe Ruth's bat. No one believes Yankee and he sets off to get Babe's bat back.

The humor is okay but a little to modern for the time period. There is some violence but it is similar to what you would see in a Looney toon cartoon.

I did not realize this was a film produced and conceived by Christopher Reeves. He died while this film was made. His wife Dana was also the original voice of the mother but after her death, another voice is used. I could not tell the difference and it was not until the credits that I realized it was two voices.
January 8, 2012
clever and inspirational movie
½ January 4, 2012
wasn't really any good...plus it was about the DAMN SPANKEES
December 13, 2011
This movie is worth seeing I enjoyed it Immensely
November 26, 2011
This was a great kids movie, I liked it and my kids LOVED it
September 17, 2011
This one has everything to hate: Bad CGI, a built-for-kids plot, and a whimpering, pitiful, sentiment-oozing ending that will make all but the most nostalgic moviegoers cringe and squirm.
September 6, 2011
THIS WAS DECENT. I SAY, IT'S WORTH RENTING. YOU'LL APPRECIATE IT MORE. I GIVE EVERYONE'S HERO *** 1/2.
July 11, 2011
A relatively harmless kiddie flick, with a kind tribute to Christopher and Dana Reeve.